Aniston Files for Divorce from Pitt

Curious

Reaction score
Looks like it's soon to be official. Sad. From MSN Entertainment:

Aniston Files for Divorce From Pitt
Mar 25, 10:35 PM EST

Jennifer Aniston filed for divorce from Brad Pitt on Friday, court papers showed. The petition filed in Superior Court seeks dissolution of the actors' marriage based on irreconcilable differences.
A long-rumored split between the "Friends" star and the "Ocean's Twelve" star was confirmed in January when they released a joint statement saying they were formally separating.

The couple married on July 29, 2000, and have no children. It was the first marriage for both.

Calls to Aniston's attorney and to Pitt's publicist were not immediately returned Friday evening.

In her divorce petition, Aniston asked that her maiden name be restored. The actress took Pitt's name legally when they married but continued to use Aniston professionally.

For the full article, follow this link:

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=186364&mpc=2

And here I was, hoping against hope for a reconcilliation. *Sighs* They were such a lovely couple.

He's up for grabs, and don't say that he can't be turned...Maybe he already is *hopes*

Spike413 said:
Is it wrong that I'm actually kinda sad about this...
no, I agree with you - they seemed happy together, so it sucks to see them getting a divorce

not reallly surprised. I think I'm going to be the target of thrown tomatoes when I say that I never was really interested in them as THE Hollywood couple, anyway. hehe. That, plus I don't think she's pretty, and I don't think he's THAT hot. (not anymore, at least). lol. I've always liked Jude & others better. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
tiffany said:
no, I agree with you - they seemed happy together, so it sucks to see them getting a divorce

Yeah I agree. They just looked so great together!

And how do you know for sure that he was cheating on her? A bunch of trashy gossip magazines? :lol:

what a waste... i really expected them to get back together. that split shocked me and this is just another slap in the face. oh well...atleast hes on the market! Lets go get him, ladies!

AlexN said:
And how do you know for sure that he was cheating on her? A bunch of trashy gossip magazines? :lol:

You mean People magazine and the National inquirer aren’t always telling the truth?! :wink:

i was sort of hoping that they would reconcile because i thought they would really last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->