Anna Wintour (March 2010 - February 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week

Dior

spletnik.ru; getty.com

I absolutely love those 3 outfits. Especially the one she wore at Dior.

She seems to be in such a good mood for Couture :lol:

Her best outfit is usually worn at to Chanel, and it's probably one of the only shows where she actually wears the designer to the show.

At JPG Couture (in Lanvin)
102681378.jpg
102683501.jpg
102683600.jpg

getty

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna's outfit at Chanel Couture is beautiful, it has her name written all over it. By far the strongest this week.

I did say her Chanel outfit was fantastic (which it is), but I'm kind of in love with her Lanvin dress

She looks majestic at Chanel, the embroided jacket is just to die for. I also love her Lanvin dress. The print is indeed gorgeous.

I apologize if it has been IDed, but does anyone know where that lovely gemstone necklace Anna often wears in The September Issue is from? It looks like its made of citrine gemstones and gold? She also appears to be wearing it in post #1 of this thread.

I did a search with no luck. Thanks in advance for the ID!

Maybe you've found your answer, but it is by London jeweler S.J. Phillips LTD. Wintour has necklaces in Amythest, Aquamarine and Topaz. They are 18th century collets mounted in gold and are priced over $9,000. :doh:

http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity-bags-and-style/anna-wintours-necklace-504669.html I googled and found this site where they discuss the necklace, as well as some more affordable versions of it. ^_^

>_< indeed!
but thanks for the info! i've always wondered who they are by.
it's such a classic piece though, and they suit her so well :smile:

I don't know if this has been asked before in the older thread, but are there any pictures of her fashion editorial work, before she become EIC? I'd love to see a fashion story edited by Nuclear Wintour herself.

She had dinner with Obama last night. All of Houston St. had barriers lining it and Sullivan St. on her block was completely closed off.

When I turn 35 I am cutting my hair into a bob and keeping it like that. Mark my words. It's so fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->