Anna Wintour

Anna Wintour attends Topshop Unique LFW AW16 runway show at Tate Britain on February 21, 2016 in London, England.
LyPavzP.jpg

getty

Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2016/2017

journalist-anna-wintour-attends-the-chloe-show-as-part-of-the-paris-picture-id513462422

gettyimages

Sucha boring, even she is an interesting woman,
she looks trapped in her same lines, her bob, her necklackes...
I understand she wants to preserve the icon of her bob like mr lagerfeld his tail... but it is so boring to me maybe because I think fashion is fun too and reinvent yourself is a game that refresh you every season.

Sucha boring, even she is an interesting woman,
she looks trapped in her same lines, her bob, her necklackes...
I understand she wants to preserve the icon of her bob like mr lagerfeld his tail... but it is so boring to me maybe because I think fashion is fun too and reinvent yourself is a game that refresh you every season.

Agreed. And even if she doesn't want to reinvent, she could still show some variety. Wore trousers in public (she does wear pants people! It's on one of the fashion documentaries). Wear skirts of different lengths. Hell, pick dresses and suits that don't have the same abstract pattern over and over.

She's outdated, and has been for awhile, and it shows in her style.

Journalist Anna Wintour attends the Balenciaga show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2016/2017 on March 6, 2016 in Paris, France.

journalist-anna-wintour-attends-the-balenciaga-show-as-part-of-the-picture-id514010348

gettyimages

I admire her ability to mix colors and prints but her winter style is always disastrous. From the boots to the long skirts and suits...BAD!

But, when comes spring...it's all good again.

Anna Wintour arrives at the Chanel show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2016/2017 on March 8, 2016 in Paris, France.

anna-wintour-arrives-at-the-chanel-show-as-part-of-the-paris-fashion-picture-id514283020

gettyimages

Anna Wintour arrives at the Louis Vuitton show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2016/2017 on March 9, 2016 in Paris, France.

anna-wintour-arrives-at-the-louis-vuitton-show-as-part-of-the-paris-picture-id514447282

gettyimages

Hollywood Reporter’s 2016 35 Most Powerful People in Media Event in NY

Anna-Wintour:-Hollywood-Reporters-2016-35-Most-Powerful-People-in-Media-Event--01-662x1024.jpg

gotceleb

Marc Jacobs and Benedict Taschen celebrate "NAOMI" on April 7, 2016 in New York

zimbio

The look above is the best on this page! Love the red (sheer?) top pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->