Anti-Aging In Your Early Twenties

^ don't think i know any virgins anymore. hence the need for wrinkle cream. :wink:

Hi Shewar, I've merged your thread with an existing one which asked a similar question. Hopefully we can get a good discussion going on early preventative measures we can take in our twenties, I think this could be useful for a lot of people! ^_^

^ thanks :smile: sorry i didn't go back quite far enough to find this thread, but i'm happy it's bumped up now :smile:

lots of tea, good natural food, friends, love, & a fulfilling life with beauty and creativity is all you need :smile:

The sun causes 80-90% of your wrinkles. So you can't blame genetics at all. The best way to go around wrinkles is piling on the sunscreen, keep your skin hydrated (there is no evidence that drinking water should help - at all) and stay out of the sun.

yeah well..get an spf thats sufficient for you...more isn't always better

RETINOIDS!

If you can afford it, BOTOX. Keeps wrinkles at bay. Forever.

This is a good thread. I'm 21, and will start using some sort of eye cream pretty soon. The area around my eyes is pretty dry and i've been having other skin issues lately.

Can anyone suggest a good brand for anti aging creams and eyecreams? Do I have to buy an anti aging face cream or will any cream do? I am 19.

Sunscreen :wink: Otherwise Retin A, but it's irritating to the skin. I think you need a prescription. Which you probably won't get since you're 19 and hardly need it.

I'm a big believer of preventive instead of corrective. But your skin, just like any other parts/organs of your body, function with memory- ever heard of skincare products losing efficacy? If your skin gets used to / becomes dependent on anti-aging and other heavier, more intense treatments at a young age, its natural regeneration ability will slow which might in turn make you age even quicker when you really do start to age (>25 years old).

While genetics play a part, I agree with most of you here: a healthy lifestyle with a nutritious diet, plenty of exercise, sunscreen and water is the best solution to fight aging at all ages. Skincare is just topical- you cannot erase wrinkles but you can look healthier by living healthier.

Oh yeah- try not to smoke especially if you are past 25. Smoking is just bad across the board- on your insides and your skin.

Ive been hearing alot today about these bee pollen products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->