Ashlee Simpson for Candie's

All I know is that she is Jessica Simpson's sister, and she wants to be a rock star. :sick:

I always thought she looked cheesy, this looks like it's going to be a real tacky photoshoot. :yuk:

Originally posted by xclusive@Jul 1st, 2004 - 7:21 am
i have the same hair..i like her style..i just think she's really ugly  :blink:
i have a similar haircut too...but seeing it on her signals a need for a change. she could look decent if she had light white skin instead of brown and had a shred of style.

Her skin and hair is way too dark. (I'm getting really sick of all the tan girls! Pale is cool!) I know she wants to be different, but black hair just doesn't flatter her. To tell you the truth, she picks a lot of things involving her appearance that don't flatter her! She has some very attractive features.

Here's a good picture of her
superbowl8.jpg

Here are some pictures where her clothing makeup, and/or hair doesn't flatter her:
goldenglobeah3.jpg

OH MY GOSH SHORT! :o
erasems17.jpg

More bad pictures!
Seriously, this makes me want to be a celebrity stylist! What style is she trying anyways? It's like this new cute-punky-pop-80's-iindividualist trend that involves a lot of ill-fitting clothing!!

mtvbash6.jpg

levi10.jpg

Enough with the baggy dresses! :P
allstar26.jpg

She's skinny but this outfit makes her look much bigger :huh:
hilbday2.jpg

Her hair looks like a wig...but I still like her better than Jessica. But I am NOT fond of either...I don't like either's style.

oh goodie. another 'punk rock princess'. :doh:
how lovely.

there was another picture from this that i saw in the new us weekly i was flipping through.

....i'm not a fan of the girl or the brand, personally.

i'm not really liking her hair or her tan. Though she kind of annoys me, I still think the pics are cute.

I am so sick of all this orange! Why doesn't someone step up and tell these people that it looks terrible?! I know they want that healthy tanned glow, but this is just horrible! :sick:

She looks so much better with her natural skin and blonde hair... :ninja:

i think she was way better looking with blond hair and not hat heavy bagns. it just looks..weird

she's cute... when she lays off the dye and eyeliner and orange bronzer.

seriously, these girls have makeup artists can't they see they look like they have jaundice?

Originally posted by Belowen@Jul 1st, 2004 - 6:14 pm
I am so sick of all this orange!  Why doesn't someone step up and tell these people that it looks terrible?!  I know they want that healthy tanned glow, but this is just horrible!  :sick:

She looks so much better with her natural skin and blonde hair...  :ninja:
:yuk: just another WANNABE brunette...... :rolleyes:

cheap. cheap. cheap.

bel - she's using that no. 009 fake lv tan :P

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:21 am
:rofl:

Better than no. 006 - Fried Chicken Nugget

:lol:

Originally posted by Belowen+Jul 1st, 2004 - 10:27 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Belowen @ Jul 1st, 2004 - 10:27 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:21 am

:lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: that's great...I swear there should be a brand for that, so someone can cash out on this phase of being orange. haha!

Originally posted by Misako+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:29 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Misako @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:29 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Belowen@Jul 1st, 2004 - 10:27 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe
@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:21 am
bel - she's using that no. 009 fake lv tan  :P

:lol: that's great...I swear there should be a brand for that, so someone can cash out on this phase of being orange. haha! [/b][/quote]
Oh yeah, Lo and I have come up with most of the range already :lol:

Originally posted by Belowen+Jul 1st, 2004 - 10:34 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Belowen @ Jul 1st, 2004 - 10:34 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Misako@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:29 am
Originally posted by Belowen@Jul 1st, 2004 - 10:27 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe
@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:21 am
bel - she's using that no. 009 fake lv tan  :P

:lol: that's great...I swear there should be a brand for that, so someone can cash out on this phase of being orange. haha!
Oh yeah, Lo and I have come up with most of the range already :lol: [/b][/quote]
Cash it in, cash it in! Haha. You'd probably make so much money off of celebrities and people who want to be orange like their favourite celebrities right now! :lol:

Man, what is UP with this orange trend. Light tans, people, or a flushed, healthy colour! :rolleyes:

I remember I once saw this girl at my high school a couple years ago who was literally QUITE orange. I laughed myself silly as I drove away.

Originally posted by xlakai@Jul 1st, 2004 - 7:27 am
still think she looks good with blond hair, not this dark color hair...
this little girl tried to hard to make differences between her and her sis...
She's not doing a very good job... She's modelling for Candie's...

For someone who doesnt' want to be anything like her sister... she's not following through very well.

those photos of her with her blonde hair completely follow in Jessica's Footsteps...

I can totally see Jessica waering that satin tube pantsuit thing.. :sick:

speaking of the face only, she's a bit better looking than Jessica.
at least Ashlee doesn't look like a man with curves and long hair like her sister does :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->