Ashlee Simpson for Candie's

Originally posted by PinUpGirl@Jul 1st, 2004 - 7:47 am
Hmpfff, I have no idea who she is, but she does NOT look like a model and I don't understand why they used her for this shoot. I don't find the pictures nice, don't think the girl looks nice and don't find the clothing/shoes attractive :wacko: Why on earth would Candies think they can increase sales with this campaign???

Sorry to be so negative, I usually try to be more positive in my comments, but I really can't see anything good in these pictures :(
i agree w/ everything you've said...these pictures look nothing better than my little sister taking pictures of me while spring cleaning :huh: 'coattails' anyone??? :rolleyes: :P

The style is great :flower: and she has a look more pop than punk i think :wink: she is different than her sister, not the same personality

She looked so pretty as a blonde..what happened? Her hair is much too dark and lay off the fake tanner...her sister supposedly has wrinkley cleavage from too much sun exposure..let's hope Ashlee doesn't follow in Jessica's footsteps!:shock:

After watching her tv show I admit I like her :ninja:

I like her day to day style and she seems genuine

Ugh, saw her show (for about 2 minutes before being disgusted and turning back to Court TV) and I must say that she is the dullest, most immature rich kid to get her own TV show :yuk:
She's 19 but she looks and acts like a 15 year-old who has too much money and not enough responsibility (she needs to take a job as a waitress or get some college credits under her belt, that way she'll at least be doing something useful for society).
Not to get carried away :blush: but lord, O lord! I'm 18 and I don't act as childish, brainless and inane as Ashlee Simpson.
This girl has nothing but a famous last name :innocent:

Originally posted by VainJane@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 7:11 pm
Ugh, saw her show (for about 2 minutes before being disgusted and turning back to Court TV) and I must say that she is the dullest, most immature rich kid to get her own TV show :yuk:
She's 19 but she looks and acts like a 15 year-old who has too much money and not enough responsibility (she needs to take a job as a waitress or get some college credits under her belt, that way she'll at least be doing something useful for society).
Not to get carried away :blush: but lord, O lord! I'm 18 and I don't act as childish, brainless and inane as Ashlee Simpson.
This girl has nothing but a famous last name :innocent:
:lol:

Lol that was great!!! :lol:

I think she looked cute with her blonde hair but personally I don't see anything special about her or her sister....oh and poor NICK! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->