Atelier Versace Haute Couture S/S 2021 Milan

This is so 2000s looking

This is so 2000s looking

It’s more in line with the early 2010’s. It feels like that transition between the over the top glamour of the 00’s and the more accessible post-recession 10’s. I prefer this period more than current times. The difference is that collections back then were created with fashion in mind as opposed to one specific type of customer. We didn’t have the Instagirls “modeling” obvious cash grab products off and on the runway like they do today. It really was a better time. What a difference a decade makes. It all went to hell in 2017. What a shame.

Nowadays I would much prefer brands reissue couture designs from their archive (like those amazing Balenciga pieces), because those new Versace collections have nothing to write about!

The second dress is diabolical. Donatella always had questionable taste but I have never imagined that she would sink to the Christian Siriano level of cheap. She needs to bring back the person responsible for ss 2009 couture. That collection was phenomenal.

these have to be the worse Haute Couture pictures ever taken.
it’s all locus horrendus.

Im not even gonna try to describe what I feel about this ‘collection’ because I have absolutely nothing good to say.

it should all be burned and Donatella should step down from Versace.

This all looks bad and tacky but that last dress is laughably bad like... what kind of arts and crafts project is that?

Nothing new here so why bother ?
As you guys said it this photography is so cheap the lighting etc.. and let's not talk about that make up on Joan Smalls...

The 2nd to last dress is... alright and even then I wouldn't put it as haute couture. Anything else? Not worthy like the rest of Versace, let's be real, it hasn't been good in forever, it's just scraps of boredom.

And again I have to ask, donatella baby, what is you doing?

no direction at all.

Reminds me of those bridal lookbooks that were in bridal magazines in the early 2010s

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->