Versace S/S 2013 Milan

The dresses are really beautiful but the rest just lack the wow factor. And why do I have this feeling that those shoes will appear in Outfit-Look-Alike thread.

nowfashion

Last edited by a moderator:
Guilty pleasure for me. I think this is just so deliciously tacky. It's ugly, tacky, cheap-looking, messy, dirty, in bad taste, and that was exactly Donatella's intention, and in that sense, I can't help but like it.

LOVED the final dresses.
The rest of the collection is too tacky and messy for my taste.

**mod note: post edited. No model talk allowed on the D&C forums**

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't bad but it wasn't that good either for me...it lacked the wow factor as someone already stated, especially when you compared this collection to FW12 and SS12 (both STELLAR). The idea of Versace cowgirl is very...VERSACE :lol: but it could have been executed much better! Loved the "Fausto Puglisi" embellished minidresses and obviously the final gowns...killers shoes as always

I actually really liked it, I think this season needed a dose of quality trash :lol: I wasn't a big fan of Fall 2012, so this is much better for me. I love the beginning looks with the black leather and nude lace embellishments, and while it started to drag a little in the midsection for me, the finale gowns were awesome.

There´s always a piece of trashiness in all the Versace collections, even during Gianni´s time.
Only with the difference - ,,a chic trash"

Feels like something Cavalli would have come up with circa 2002-2003.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->