Versace S/S 2013 Milan

i will not even start, got me covered people

this was a sad collection, i mean sad even for Versace
one more italian house creatively affected by the EU recession

wow the dresses at the end were fantastic i loved how she used all the metallics in the necklaces as well. some great shoes too. i like it!!!

I love it! Amazon x african safari in Versace way !

i will not even start, got me covered people

this was a sad collection, i mean sad even for Versace
one more italian house creatively affected by the EU recession
I don't know, if Donatella had really taken the EU recession into account, the results would have been much different imo.
Donatella can and has offered lots of sellable, Italian-chic collections in the past.

Oh dear...this is so trashy!! Not feeling it at all. Look like a sophomore collection! Maybe Kane should take over this one. He might as well!

Absolutely LOVE the fringed dress on Kati...it's SOOO Cavalli but also SOOO Versace at the same time...very Las Vegas :lol: :clap:

I don't know, if Donatella had really taken the EU recession into account, the results would have been much different imo.
Donatella can and has offered lots of sellable, Italian-chic collections in the past.

i found the fabrics real cheap looking and worked in a cheap way

Oh Lord, tackiness overload.... Agree with mostof you here, it looks so Cavalli in early 2000s, especially the dresses.

Rihanna, Beyonce and all those pop singers from the "I'm sl*tty and I like it" generation will love it.
Gianni was sexy BUT classy. This is just sl*tty.

^ You make it sound as if 'sl*tty' was a bad thing. I just soaked it up, moaned and thanked the mighty Lord for making Donatella resuscitate her sl*tty desires. Nobody else could make me swoon with vile delight at a tangerine dress topped with christmas decorations.:heart:

Haven't made up my mind about this yet, but I'm just so happy it's not another parade of 60's mod mini dresses, like on so many other runways this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->