Aviator Jacket

snowqueen

Reaction score
These seem to popping up all over the place, every high street store seems to have the own version of the aviator jacket, and sales of the burberry jacket are already high. They dominated london fashion week and i think they could well become the "biker jacket of 2010"

6a0105356c398f970c01310f48fed8970c-800wi

style.com

View attachment acne aw10.bmp

acne a/w 2010-image from vogue.co.uk

View attachment topshop unique aw 10.bmp

View attachment topshop unique aw 10 x2.bmp

topshop unique a/w 2010 images from vogue.co.uk

pringle of scotland a/w 2010 from style.com

pringle.jpg

house of holland a/w 2010 from style.com

hoh.jpg

I really do love these jackets :wub: theres something about them that I love, im going to try and track down a nice vintage one for winter before the masses hit on and prices go up, I cant wait to see some street style snaps of people wearing these style jackets for inspo but been july I cant find any anywere yet

I really like these jackets, they always remind me of my favorite aviator, Amelia E!

Where do you think we could get one, reasonably priced?

^I love that one....hopefully the H&M near my house gets it

The H&M one doesn't look bad. I'd love to get my hands on one of those before everyone wants it. I saw a couple of nice ones on the Topshop site and even placed an order but it was cancelled due to lack of stock. I hope they'll restock some. Not super cheap though, I must admit.

Any other ideas where to look for one?

i love the 4th black leather one im not too fond of fur but thats just me xD but its looks really warm and good for winter :D

I really want one but I cant help but think they wont be in fashion for long? Maybe thats just me but I'd rather not spend £200 something on a jacket when it will last one season.

well never buy anything just because it is "in fashion" either you like it... or you don't B)

I think these coats are rather classic tbh, if you get a good quality one it'll last you for quite a while. A lifetime even!

gotta love those jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love these! I'm just not sure if they're that timeless (and if I want to spend so much money on something that'll last one season, because I think they will be quite expensive)

^^^Same. Asos had one in Grazia that was £350!!!! For asos?!?!? They have one on the site for £100 and something, but I think for the £300 mark I want something more classic and wearable.
I do love these though. Hmmmmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->