Balenciaga F/W 12.13 by Steven Meisel

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Models: Anniek Kortleve, Julier Bugge, Juliet Ingleby, Linn Arvidson, Sophie Hirschfelder & Rosie Tapner.

More Images:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=10814323&postcount=35
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=10814355&postcount=36

HOMME AT LAST: Eight years after launching Balenciaga men’s wear, Nicolas Ghesquière is giving it its own advertising showcase. The debut campaign, showcasing the fall collection, is to be unveiled on Tuesday on balenciaga.com and break in September issues of magazines including L’Uomo Vogue, Vogue Homme Japan and Arena Homme Plus. Josh Olins photographed model Marton Dorfler for the men’s spots. Also on Tuesday, the French house is slated to post its women’s advertising campaign, photographed by Steven Meisel and starring a fleet of young models, which will follow in September issues.
wwd.com

Attachments

• fs-balenciaga02.jpg
    fs-balenciaga02.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
Not feeling this too much, but I do like the casting from what the two photos show.

So it's Sophie Hirschfelder, Julier Bugge, and Juliet Ingleby. Reminds me alot of the fall 2010 campaign......
Posted via Mobile Device

I like the direction it's headed, but as always - gonna have to wait and see before I commit to how I feel about it. :rolleyes:

It looks like the old Balenciaga campaigns, Love it!

I feel the same as shanhuq, looks a lot like Fall 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG So boring i very disapinted about the collection are stunning but the preview look so boring, and no feel the style of the collection

not sure who any of these girls are but they do look stunning. not feeling anything else in the ad though

I think the preview looks pretty cool. I love the colors, and it's way better than that crap he called a campaign last season.

Hirschy's close up is gorgeous. Surprised to see such a non-futuristic campaign for this collection. Looks a lot like that campaign from a few seasons ago with Freja, Eliza Cummings and some more. I actually like it so far, I expected much worse than this from Balenciaga this season.

This is so cheap looking. The set looks like it was whipped up in 5 minutes by some children. They could have easily shot this on location, there are plenty of beaches not far from the NYC area. I'm not impressed, this is making me laugh more than anything.

Typical Balenciaga, snooze-worthy. I agree with GivenchyHomme, why can't Steven Meisel use a real beach? This could've been amazing.

I love it so far! Great setting eventhough obviously fake looking.

I would be all over this if it didn't looks so much like F/W 2010. Meisel is officially out of ideas. Otherwise I love the contrast of such modern clothing against the unsuitable backdrop.

I was hoping to see an office environment, but this looks interesting as well.

I really like this! I love the artificial setting! Very well done compared to last season's
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree to with GivenchyHomme the fake beach makes it look way cheaper, which is a shame as the collection was so well made and unique

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->