Balmain DIY

I like the death stare followed by trying not to laugh around 1:43.

Could anyone translate this, please?

flickr.com |OutsaPop Trashion

H&M will have a ripoff of balmain jeans in the fall. you could easily dye these yourself to get the bal runway look...(image from modefeber)

Attachments

• hmshow1.jpg
    hmshow1.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 25
those would be so cool but i honestly dont know anyone who looks good in H&M jeans. they are sooo affordable, and those jeans^ look so cute, but they have the WIERDEST proportions.

check out this marching band jacket from H&M. it will be available in the fall. it would be easy to buy this and customize it....(modefeber.se)

Attachments

• hmbalmain.jpg
    hmbalmain.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 13
no, and it probably wont be at all stores either....it wont be out until the fall.

really cute jacket....but i'd want to grunge it up a bit personally...too clean for a military look. i prefer mine a bit more rock & roll

uhg. beyonce has like 3 balmain blazers/jackets
i wonder how i would do the shoulder pads on this one
beyoncewenn.jpg

wenn

^beyonce is a gorgeous women, but that doesn't necessarily mean she could pul off shoulder pads like that. Some pieces from the balmain collection are very bold and strong. There are certain celebs with a much edgier style that could easily pull off any piece from the balmain collection.

It annoys me how she wears all thid Balmain clothing, but she can't even say the name correctly "I'm wearing BalmAne"

I don't know how you would do the shoulders either though:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
i would really like to make this Balmain vest:

beyonce-jay-5209-8.jpg

has anybody an idea wear i can buy online these kind of studs?

how do you apply them? i only used studs that can be applied with glue, so i have no idea how this works.

Last edited by a moderator:
tandy leather has a great selection of studs, rivets and setting tools. they have a website too where you can order online. it's where i get most of my studs. they're called flat cap rivets i think, and you buy the size depending on the thickness of the leather or fabric your working with. you set them with a lil hammer and anvil setting tool. they're relatively cheap too.

luisa, per our community rules you need to post the original source that you found your image, or your post will be deleted.

Does anyone know how this kind of look can be achieved? the one on the knee area of these balmain jeans? im guessing it has something to do with cutting the jeans then re-stitching them. if anyone can help, it would be great. i plan on doing this myself.

source: Runwaym

Just want to say that daniellat, you are a genius!:flower: How's the Balmain coming along?

BB dakota has a military jacket out now that would be great for bejeweling. im not sure how much it is. it was show in the current issue of nylon with karen o on the cover.

~Fixation~, H&M is going to have moto jeans just like the balmain ones out in the fall. i would wait to see if you could grab those and then diy the color. :flower:

Could anyone translate this, please?

flickr.com |OutsaPop Trashion

I tried to translate with google translate :P and I got something like this:

Dry clean your jeans and put them in a flat surface. Put on gloves and check that there are no holes. Pour the bleach in container. Cut an old towel around 40cmx40cm, this will be used to bleach the fabric.

Start by making light spots on the front and back. Wipe the towel gently on the central areas. Continue until you get it all covered.

Rinse the pair of jeans with water. Then put them in the washing machine with no detergent after they are dry you can wash them with the detergent of your choice.

I would still feel more confident if someone that spoke the language translated it, but you can get an idea on how to do it. :smile: I'm going to try it with an old piece of denim fabric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->