BB Creams

I've tried Skinfood, The Face Shop, Neutrogena, The Body Shop, Dr. Jart Gold, Etude Sheer Silki and Bobbi Brown. I liked Dr. Jart the most.

However, I noticed my skin started to get ugly when I started using BB creams so I stopped.

Itching to try the Chanel "CC" cream though. Chanel products work for me fabulously - this might, too.

I posted in the other BB cream thread that I've been using Garnier but it stung my skin ever so often. My skin is in better condition now and I have to say I find it is really is making my complexion a lot lot better :smile:

I just started using the Embryolisse BB cream (Artist Secret Complexion Illuminating Veil SPF20) this week and so far I really like it. I ordered it without trying it IRL first, because I was buying my usual Embryolisse moisturizer and thought I would give it a try. At first I was afraid it would be too dark on my skin but it seems to blend in very well.
It has hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, AHA, mineral powders, light reflecting pigments, UVA and UVB mineral sunscreens and is paraben-free.

i love the garnier one .. my skin is a bit shiny directly afterwards. now its warming up, i just use a tiny bit of powder on top. it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin which is great.

i'm finding i have to use a large amount of the estee lauder BB cream. so it is not going to last long. :cry:

i'm going to try the clinique version next time i am at the makeup counter.

smashbox releases Camera Ready BB Cream this week. i plan to try it at sephora.

I'll try Skin79 BB cream, the Hot Pink one. Looks promising.:shifty:

^i havent tried that one yet, however i have purchased the clinique bb cream in the lightest shade!

it looks very light on but blends to my actual face color. i found it much more opaque than the estee lauder version. i think it provides much more value for the money than the estee version. :flower:

Do you recommend getting that clinique bb cream? my Dr.Jart BB cream is finishing soon and i need a new one..

Any recommendations?

smashbox releases Camera Ready BB Cream this week. i plan to try it at sephora.

I've had this for a little over a month now and it's great. Does wonders to control oilies and doesn't sink into pores. Doesn't break me out either! I really enjoy the fact that I can skip a moisturizer/ sunscreen and just grab for this on days I'm in a rush. It has SPF 35, but doesn't protect against UVA, so on most days I wear a broad spectrum sunscreen underneath. One caveat is that the coverage is light-medium and if you try to build it up it can look a bit thick. What it does do is reduce redness and even out your skintone, but if you're looking for high coverage this will disappoint. IMO it's a fantastic lightweight product for the summer. I'm an NC20 and I mix two shades, Fair and Light, to get my shade. I can actually wear either and probably get away with it but mixing the two gets me the perfect color match.

I'll try Skin79 BB cream, the Hot Pink one. Looks promising.:shifty:

It is! Hot pink is my ultimate fav BB cream of all. It just suited with my oily/combination skin. Minus the gray cast on the face though which can be ghostly pale under camera, if you applied too much :doh: So you have to use the reasonable amount. I'm planning to try the Vital one with the orange packaging. I was informed that it is made specially for combination skin :heart:

I opted for Missha Perfect Cover instead of Hot Pink.:shifty: I really like it. I have #21 and #13. #13 is really really light, too much even for me. #21 is perfect, a bit grey too, but it's not obtrusively, it still looks pretty on me. I love the fact that I just use Missha, a bit of blush and I'm good to go.

^ I have the triple one (so with 30 spf, hyaluronic acid and all that) and I love it! Longevity is good and I notice my blush stays on longer, also I find it looks better throughout the day. Natural finish and if you're oily just powder, the coverage is almost light-medium. Regarding colour, it is slightly greyish but adapts your colour after a couple of mins but can only adapt to some with light medium skin tone, I assume. Shame because its great and I do notice a difference in texture of my skin.

I tried Garnier's BB cream, its really great. Its medium coverage & buildable.. it feels kind of heavy on the skin but I really like it.

I tried Dr.Brandt Flexible BB cream and I didn't like it. It's supposed to match your skin tone depending on the quantity you put on but I don't really see it.

I think I'll try Dior BB cream next. Anyone has tried it already?

Can anyone recommend a BB cream best suited for tan and warm skin? I'm a mac NC30 or 35 in the summer time. I know most BB creams are catered for that ideal asian complexion but there must be a few brands that cater to warmer girls... I have combination skin as well... and would prefer one with more "natural" ingredients. Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->