BB Creams

... and I think it's important how you apply it ... I use Sigma f8o brush. every foundation or tinted moisturizer looks better when it's applied with F80. ok, it has nothing to do with oxidation but still ... :smile:

^ :P I agree creams / foundations do tend to look better when applied with a good stippling brush.

I've seen a lot of ads lately for the L'Oreal BB cream. I think its part of their youth code line. Has anyone here tried it?

I've also been using the Maybelline's BB cream and it's worked great for me. I have combination skin, so I set it with a little bit of powder. Since I was tanned when I bought it, I got both shades and mix them to get the right one. It doesn't look orange or weird, it gives a really natural look.

I'm debating getting one of the ones on Amazon, but the one I got a sample of with the face mask I ordered is too expensive. Which is disappointing since it's anti-acne and this sample even seems to match my skin. I noticed another one mentioned a lot is way cheaper though.

I tried maybelline's bb cream and I loved it! I still prefer skin 79's but maybelline worked perfectly for me :smile:

I've been trialling the new Lancome BB Cream (although it won't be officially released in Australia for a little while due to SPF restrictions) and it is amazing. Hands down the best I've ever used and it doesn't oxidise on the skin at all.

I just bought the Urban Decay BB Cream, will give you my opinion soon!

I must say i've tried the expensive ones and never been happy with then. And then i bought maybeline bb cream and it it perfect! My face glows! You need only a hint of concealer or just go without.

I'm not much a BB cream user but i've been loving Skin79 Vital Orange BB cream recently! It has a yellow based undertone which seems to match with my skin color, it can be quite ghastly white looking if you applied too much! So a little goes a long way :D And it has a high coverage, perhaps due to the SPF 50. Really recommend this :heart:

In the long term the BB Cream trend left me rather unimpressed. I much prefer normal foundations.

I love Maybelline's BB Cream. But it seems incompatible with my skin in summer so when I tried now I was amazed by how great it is!

Has anyone tried Vichy Idealia BB cream?
Idealia-BB-creme-Vichy.jpg

vichy.hr

^
I tried that yesterday and it felt quite good and suited to my skin.
I buy that product as soon as I get money.

What are people's thoughts on the Maybelline BB cream? Does it have a thicker consistency? I'm a little skeptical to purchase it since I have a more yellow tone to my skin and it makes it hard to find a perfect match.

^
I tried that yesterday and it felt quite good and suited to my skin.
I buy that product as soon as I get money.
I wasn't too thrilled with Missha BB cream, but Vichy got me at 'anti-grey'. :lol:
I love my mineral foundation, but sometimes I don't feel like wearing a full face of make-up or I just don't want to spend too much time in front of a mirror but still look decent. It looks quite promising, but I'll try to get a sample first.

I have thought about that vichy cream. is there good colors for very pale skin?
maybeline bb cream is very light textured and i think it suits well with different skin types and colours..
i have super white skin but found a suitable colour.

Oily-skinned gals: I strongly recommend the new Flower (by Drew Barrymore) BB cream that's now sold at Walmart. Lasts incredibly well on me even in hot, heavy, humid weather. I doubt it's a traditional BB cream rather than just a slapped-on marketing ploy, but regardless, it offers medium/ full coverage base with a truly matte, long lasting finish that smooths over pores. Plus the shade selections are yellow/ olive in tone, which is perfect for canceling out redness. I'm MAC NC15 and I use the lightest shade BB1. It's my new love and summer go-to.

Which BB cream would tFSers recommend for very pale skin? I've tried Garnier's and Maybelline's from the chemist's, but both are too dark for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->