Best mens leather jacket?

faust, what leathers did you see at fisch? anything worth checking out? do you know any other cosignment stores in NY that might have a dior or something like along thoes lines? any websites? thanks. skunk.

skunkindunks said:
faust, what leathers did you see at fisch? anything worth checking out? do you know any other cosignment stores in NY that might have a dior or something like along thoes lines? any websites? thanks. skunk.

Fisch had a gorgeous lambskin biker jacket by Collection Privee for $650 - a bit overpriced for a second hand if you ask me, but truly beautiful. You can also go to INA.

There is a nice Ann Dem jacket on Ebay right now.

fisch has two of the dior homme varisty stye jacket from votc with the leather sleaves and back and grey wool bodus. i believe they are both $900 and in size 48 and 50. pic from catwalking.com
DIOR_MW_AW04_068.jpg

does anyone know if this bottega vaneta jacket comes in black? the red one is amazing.
00200m.jpg

men.style.com

I'd have to recommend the Viridi-anne leather jacket from the current season.. the material is amazing and the cut is contour fitting, almost visceral.

skunkindunks said:
does anyone know if this bottega vaneta jacket comes in black? the red one is amazing.
00200m.jpg

men.style.com

great choice in leather mate!- i was after the one in red but it had sold out in london- though the quality at bv has gone down recently so i just can't justify spending over £2000 for it. personally i think bv do better jackets for autumn

I recently bought this jacket from the luster Dior homme collection. It's on its way from Japan by express. Should get it either monday or tuesday.
Here are some preview pics:
dhl-1.jpg

I'm also thinking about getting this CP jacket, but I'm not too fond of the color to be honest, if only it was dark burgundy, I would have jumped at it.
collection2.jpg

pics from ebay, and mattotti.

sick jacket duke. great pick up. i went into bottega veneta yesterday and tried on the red one. so nice, very expensive and i dont think i could pull off the red everyday. if it was in back it would be the one. anyone else have any suggestions?

Congratulations, Duke!!!!! :magic:

What size is your Luster jacket? I'm planning on finding and buying one someday.

Thanks guys, the jacket is size 46, which is perfect. The jacket is still being shipped, so I remain cautiously optimistic until I get my hand on them. I'll report back on its condition (which is supposedly brand new), etc once I get it.

duke83 said:
I recently bought this jacket from the luster Dior homme collection. It's on its way from Japan by express. Should get it either monday or tuesday.
Here are some preview pics:

I'm also thinking about getting this CP jacket, but I'm not too fond of the color to be honest, if only it was dark burgundy, I would have jumped at it.

pics from ebay, and mattotti.
Who the hell authorized them to put up pictures of my couch and stick their stinking watermark on them?! WTF?! Intellectual property infringement!!! :lol: How much did you buy that jacket for? I sold it to a guy in Japan 2 years ago for $2400.

Alex it was either a 48 or a 50, I think 50, but don't remember 100% (beware, the reason I did not keep it because the sleeves are extra long, and you can't really shorten them, because of those straps - believe my, I thought long and hard before letting it go).

Congrats Duke - it's the best looking DH piece I've ever seen. It's kind of heavy though...

P.S. That Cdiem jacket is astounding :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, duke's post got me thinking - if you guys were willing to pay a full price for such a high ticket item, have you ever considered actually going to Europe and buying it? It seems that if you go and buy that CDiem jacket in Italy, and get 20% back in taxes on top of the lower price - that's at least a one way ticket, no? It's like taking a European delivery on a BMW - the lower price of the car offsets the cost of the trip, and you get a Bimmer to race around Europe to boot!!! :lol:

Baizilla said:
I'd have to recommend the Viridi-anne leather jacket from the current season.. the material is amazing and the cut is contour fitting, almost visceral.

Here is the picture.. from viridi-anne.com

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 41
/\ nice. it looks like the current season ann dem jacket, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->