Beyoncé Knowles (March 2010 - May 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paczusia

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Cosas
Magazine cover (March 2010)

01.jpg

naughty-bee.net

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone else noticed the Telephone jacket has faces all over it?
woah.
i love her in Telephone
especially the Paparazzi re-enactment! <33
and i like those shoes she wears :o
*hides*

Making sure to spend as much of their little down time together as possible, Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles were side-by-side in New York City on Saturday evening (April 3).
The hip-hop mogul and his "Halo" singing wife looked fabulous as they ventured over to the popular Big Apple eatery Nello's for a delicious dinner.
beyonce-knowles-040310-8.JPG

beyonce-knowles-040310-7.JPG

beyonce-knowles-040310-6.JPG

jjb

don't like the outfit.
sometimes i think i am super conservative (which i am usually not), because i think that these shorts (the length of them) are inappropriate for dinner.
is that conservative??

she has a case of serena williams thighs
hence me not liking the tiny shorts on her. i think ankle length jeans would ve been better.

she used to wear them last summer

This outfit is soo tacky,like nouveau riche tacky.Bad !

Pink Chanel Jacket + T-Shirt with a huge pink heart + Gold and Pearl necklaces + jean booty shorts + sunglasses at night = Fashion fail.:lol: Not even the gorgeous shoes can save this outfit. It's way too "ghetto fabolous" for my liking.:yuk:

DONT like the outfit at ALL..
the shoes are okay.
the rest just made me shudder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harusu
Back