Beyoncé Knowles (March 2010 - May 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the biggest fan of her last outfit by any stretch of the imagination but I think her figure is one of the best around. Legs included.

Her legs are perfection. I'm not into the "ten year old boy" look on grown women.

The outfit is a miss.

I think she said she doesn't "need" Sasha anymore. Strange, considering that Sasha's been around since forever!:huh:

Don't think she'll stick to that, though!:P

there's nothing wrong with her body, just a very very poor choice in shorts.
but when I think about it, I've never admired Beyonce for her sense of style. EVER.
amazing performer, but stylewise, she has always missed the mark.
she has had those standout performance gowns or sometimes she looks nice
at an Award show, but not much other than that...

i'd even say that she has surprisingly small amount of cellulite on the back of her thighs, at last she's not skinny and has well-built legs
it's good to know that even rich celebs have a problem with it, i feel really embarassed in shorts, my cellulite seems to be terrible. and bey decided to wear what she really wants and seems to feel comfortable

there's nothing wrong with her body, just a very very poor choice in shorts.
but when I think about it, I've never admired Beyonce for her sense of style. EVER.
amazing performer, but stylewise, she has always missed the mark.
she has had those standout performance gowns or sometimes she looks nice
at an Award show, but not much other than that...

My problem with Beyonce is that she has so many great pieces (shoes, jewelry, clothes), but combines them in a way that they look grotesque at times.

Ever so often did I cringe when I saw how she's doing absolutely no justice to some of the most amazing pieces I've ever seen. She doesn't seem to value her clother at all. That's probably got to do with her having SO much money and getting designer freebies all the time, though.
Well, money can't buy style...:P

Just take this latest example. The Chanel jacket is absolutey drool-worthy and what does she do? Wears coochie cutters.:ninja: I mean, really Beyonce?:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Suhzie, you hit it on the spot, thats how I feel about beyonce, she has dope pieces and put them together so crazy

totally agree! but she always looks great to me in her performances and red carpet apperances. her personal off stage style kinda sucks:(

I find Beyonce's style so Texas, like an oil tycoons trophy wife...

Singer Beyonce backstage during Day 1 of the Coachella Valley Music & Art Festival 2010 held at the Empire Polo Club on April 16, 2010 in Indio, California.
Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+Festival+2010+PtZKsnRGiOOl.jpg

Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+Festival+2010+pkOMXVgclnpl.jpg

Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+Festival+2010+jdfhv5NkHoEl.jpg

Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+Festival+2010+fV1tGycWaGGl.jpg

Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+Festival+2010+mBMe8WKZ0l9l.jpg

Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+Festival+2010+-f0CRTIaLRel.jpg

Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+Festival+2010+N-ayNWJyYPfl.jpg

Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+Festival+2010+y-uIsG6CbDjl.jpg

Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+Festival+2010+WTxpMG11gfDl.jpg

zimbio

Status
Not open for further replies.