Beyoncé Knowles (March 2010 - May 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like a ******.Her outfit is so tacky and she should always hide her legs.

I agree that the whole outfit is too tacky but not that she should hide her legs. her legs are one of her best assets :flower:

Really?
They are awful to me.
curvy-beyonce-knowles-beach-picture.jpg

theinsider.com

Her face is naturally pretty though.She looks good with minimal make up.
Beyonce looks like Kim Kardashian to me.But their styles are really different.Kim has nice style,Beyonce's style is bad.
002cp.jpg

001uqa.jpg

004bo.jpg

jjb.yuku.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think her legs are awful but she really can't pull off those super short shorts. Love the shoes though.

(04.04.10) Beyonce and Jay-Z have a romantic Easter Sunday dinner at Wallse in NYC, then drive off in Jay-Z's customized jeep. Beyonce was wearing flat shoes with faces on the front.

eastnews

what on earth is happening to her dressing lately?! :yuk:

Oh man, Coco would not be happy about that outfit. Beyonce is a beautiful, absolutely gorgeous woman with the voice of an angel, but I swear, there are times when I wonder if she gets dressed in the dark.

Beyonce Knowles walking back to Jay-Z's car after attending Broadway's 'Chicago' - April 3, 2010 - The Celebrity City

her legs are way too muscular from the front and have cellulite from the back!!!

they re too toned and look draggish in shorts.

is that her real hair but relaxed on those pix?

Her hair sucks in both pics! the first outfit as tacky except the Louboutin shoes, but even those couldn't overshadow her look that night. I like her legs, they look great, healthy and toned, and smaller than Serena Williams (who I think has a great body too). Her second outfit with the flats looked too homey for me, it would possibly look better on someone else IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->