Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the performance, it's very well thought out but still very Beyonce. I love how structured everything is at the beginning with the lighting and the choreography then BAM! she goes a bit more wild with the hair flips, thrusts and so on. Such a diva!

@ Billboard Awards

14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
50.jpg
65.jpg

naughty-bee.net

BEYONCE ACCUSED OF COPYING LORELLA CUCCARINI IN BILLBOARD PERFORMANCE
have you guys seen this? It doesn't change my mind about Beyonce's performance because I still think it was amazing, but I wish she would try to come up with something original instead of taking people's ideas and not giving credit. I know the originality debate is a hard one, but she could have at least taken ideas from the Italian singer's performance and made it her own.

:( here I was thinking her performance was all iconic and she stole the idea.
watch for yourself (they play both performances side by side)

This is ridiculous. Give her a break! The person who came up with the concept also worked on Lorella's show. I'm sure it was homage and all parties were aware. And I prefer Beyonce's - she danced for her life. Artists interacting with back screen visuals is nothing new. Nothing is original! Girl gave a great performance, can't we all just appreciate that?

This is ridiculous. Give her a break! The person who came up with the concept also worked on Lorella's show. I'm sure it was homage and all parties were aware. And I prefer Beyonce's - she danced for her life. Artists interacting with back screen visuals is nothing new. Nothing is original! Girl gave a great performance, can't we all just appreciate that?

Agreed, the choreography is so precise it's incredible! I'm anticipating her performances at the upcoming festivals that she's scheduled for, the same production company is doing those shows as well.

I said it doesn't change my mind about her performance because her dancing was sick!overall the performance was amazing, I just wished it was an original idea instead of jacking someone's concept

that was one hell of a show! damn!!! plus it has helped her song it has rised on itunes to 12 after falling to the 40s or was it 60s?

:rolleyes:there are several articles on the internet stating that she used the same production company than the Italian woman. People try too hard to hate on Beyonce

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't watched the full comparison video but although it's the same concept she blew me away with that performance, I definitely would love to see her perform again. The speech was beautiful also!

Whether she used the same production company as that woman or not, it's all about execution. I yawned watching that other woman's performance while Beyonce kept me wailing! :lol:

Whether she used the same production company as that woman or not, it's all about execution. I yawned watching that other woman's performance while Beyonce kept me wailing! :lol:

Exactly. The other woman should be please she's getting all this (perhaps underserved) publicity from a heavyweight who shows you how it's meant to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->