Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish she had a full shot of the 2nd pic where she was wearing those shiny gold boots..thats my fav clip from the video where they are gleaming in the sun

Beyoncé - Best Thing I Ever Had Single Cover

hqparadise

I changed my mind for her video for Girls Who run the World. I like the video, but the song still is terrible. I just can't get past it! I was hoping it would grow on me after hearing it on the radio, but whenever it comes on I change it :doh:

meeeow...
i love the new song too ..best thing i never had

she is on this month's essence

pic MTV
beyonce-eesence.jpg

From MTV
Beyoncé is allegedly feeling "nervous" about her headline performance at this year's Glastonbury Festival.

The ex-Destiny's Child star, who is set to top the bill at the prestigious event on the Pyramid Stage later this month, is apparently panicking about her stint, so much so, that her famous hubby, Jay-Z, has been on hand to calm her nerves.

A source told The Mirror: "Beyoncé is so nervous about the gig she has booked the space for two weeks so she can perfect the set, which will include dizzying pyrotechnics."

"She's literally playing with fire. Her performance at Glastonbury is already looking epic."

The insider added: "She's been given a helping hand by Jay-Z and Kanye West who both look set to perform songs with her."

As well as performing with Jigga and Yeezy, Queen B is expected to bring some of her biggest hits to Glasto, including her new single Run The World (Girls).

Following her performance at the prestigious festival, the Single Ladies hitmaker is due to release her fourth studio album, 4, on 27th June.

We can't wait!

This era is tanking for Beyonce. She's on her fourth single already (I know, I know, not all of them were 'official' singles) and one of them has yet to stick. A few great performance during some killer spots, Oprah finale, Billboard Awards, IA, etc and yet nothing. If what they've released so far is the best they had to work with from the album, then it's going to be one awful album.

This era is tanking for Beyonce. She's on her fourth single already (I know, I know, not all of them were 'official' singles) and one of them has yet to stick. A few great performance during some killer spots, Oprah finale, Billboard Awards, IA, etc and yet nothing. If what they've released so far is the best they had to work with from the album, then it's going to be one awful album.

I have hope. Like gaga, I didn't like BTW, and then I liked Judas and didn't feel EOG and didn't like Hair. But then when I listen to her whole album, I like a lot of the other songs and overall it is a good album.

I hope its the same with Bey's album. I'm liking 2 songs from the 4 that we've heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the newest single will be big. and she needs to release "end of time".

I think it will get better....but I have to wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that she doesn't have her father managing her anymore...?

Well Beyonce is very talanted but i dont think the single was a good idea.

Essence scans - July 2011

02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
hq01.jpg
hq02.jpg
hq03.jpg
hq04.jpg
hq05.jpg
hq06.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality.