Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay-Z and Beyonce spent the weekend in London enjoying several Coldplay shows along with their friend Gwyneth Paltrow, wife of frontman Chris Martin.

hsp7ty7yphvdoyu6mye.jpg

mtv.com

Beyonce in Stephane Rolland Haute Couture SS12 at the 2012 BET Awards

normal_0004.jpeg

normal_003.jpeg

normal_01072012-2.jpg

15.jpg

beyoncephotos/nymag

Beyonce at the 2012 BET Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium on Sunday (July 1) in Los Angeles.

justjared

She looks so great lately, but I do have to say that in my opinion the last dress looks much better on the runway.

Is she pregnant again ? This dress is not flattering at all.

The belt makes the fabric bunch around her waist. Not very flattering...but you're still gorgeous Bey!

I like the dress on her, I just wish she wasn't holding it up all night and just let it fall. Since she's holding it, the dress looks much bulkier.

Here it looks much better
bey-solange-bet-awards-2012.png

beyhive

I think it translated much better on Tv. It actually looked really nice in motion but looks unflattering in pictures. Her hair is amazing like this though.

She looks so great lately, but I do have to say that in my opinion the last dress looks much better on the runway.

It looks like she altered the dress somehow. I wanted to id this dress from some years ago. I didn't see it in the old thread, but it was from her cosmo cover in 2006
yszrjez1o195jrzy.jpg

39s1zqnqd41o14n.jpg

nsglgyir3udcdui.jpg

source: whodatedwho

The first 2 covers look like they were taken in the Destiny's Child days

and the last one looks like they just cut and pasted a new dress on the old photo

I'm loving her hair curly like this.. it suits her

loved her dress at the BET awards! it looked more bulky on the runway

Post 839 - I know we seen this style before, but it appears she didn't invest in some decent looking braids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->