Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0ap1000000081241.jpg

nfl.com

Beyonce will be your Super Bowl XLVII halftime entertainment

After trotting out a string of aging rockers amid lingering backlash from Janet Jackson’s 2004 wardrobe malfunction at Super Bowl XXXVIII, the NFL is back on the diva train.

Beyoncé will headline the halftime show at Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3, 2013, in New Orleans, according to an Associated Press report.

Update (4:30 p.m.:( Beyoncé posted a photo on her Tumblr feed that appears to confirm the report. In the photo, the pop star is sporting eye black that reads “Feb 3″ and “2013.” (via Mashable.com)

The 16-time Grammy Award-winning R & B artist sang the national anthem at that controversial Super Bowl XXXVIII (video below). Madonna starred in last season’s show in a collaborative performance that included several younger stars — Nicki Minaj, CeeLo Green, M.I.A. and LMFAO — and was seen by more viewers (114 million) than the actual game itself (111.3 million), according to the Nielsen Co. (via the Associated Press).

Beyoncé turned 31 last month, which makes her considerably younger — and many would argue more relevant — that recent performers including Madonna, the Who, Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers. The Black Eyed Peas headlined Super Bowl XLV in Dallas.

Beyoncé’s husband, rapper Jay-Z, would seem an obvious choice for an on-stage cameo, along with the singer’s former co-stars in the female R & B group Destiny’s Child.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...your-super-bowl-xlvii-halftime-entertainment/

YES! I am excited for this. I had high hopes for Madonna's performance and was disappointed, so I am looking forward to seeing Bey. She looks lovely in that photo.

cant wait! she gives the best live performances and this one wont dissappoint!!!

Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z have a dinner date on Saturday night (October 20) in the Battery Park neighborhood of New York City.

justjared.com

Beyonce and her hubby Jay-Z attend the Brooklyn Nets home opener at the Barclays Center on Saturday (November 3) in Brooklyn, N.Y.

justjared.com

Ohhh, i would love to see more from her Look at the Game. Are there more pictures`?

noooo not this hairstyle. It looks like she's trying to channel her Destiny's Child days

I do like bangs on her, specially when parted to the side, they have to be a bit whimsy though like this
004BLW_Beyonce_Knowles_007.jpg

(hotflick)
The ones on these current pics are a bit blunt/heavy, her side layers are always perfect tough.

She never stays with one hairstyle for more than a week (unless on tour) so it should go away soon.

Also, I'm really liking Jay's furred hoodie, I was just looking at one today and thinking I should get it, now with these pics, I should, it's a sign.

i agree the bangs at the game arent too flattering the ones posted above ar emore suited to her face

i'm so over Beyonce and her style. it s starting to seem forced to me.

why does she always want to be blonde? she'd look so much better darker, plus her hair looks so damaged at the nets game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->