Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not :lol: I lost track of time.. I thought we were the 26th..It's out on the 27th in FR. Gosh 8 more days..

I really didn't like Run the world (even tho the performance was amazing) but I can't wait for tomorrow to get my album. Could anyone give me a link to "I care"?I loved 1+1 and now I am in love with Best thing I never had

you can listen to the first four songs (so far) from the album on beyonceonline.com. "I Care" is second :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the set list and videos from her mini concert in Nice, France. I love the songs, but it seems that she needs to let go of some of her past songs and start promoting the new ones. She only performed Run The World (Girls), 1+1 & End Of Time. What ever happened to Best Thing I Never Had who happens to be her current single? I love all the 3 songs but I just wish she gives more time & effort for BTINH because it`s really a nice song.

Just saw the set list and videos from her mini concert in Nice, France. I love the songs, but it seems that she needs to let go of some of her past songs and start promoting the new ones. She only performed Run The World (Girls), 1+1 & End Of Time. What ever happened to Best Thing I Never Had who happens to be her current single? I love all the 3 songs but I just wish she gives more time & effort for BTINH because it`s really a nice song.

She did perform BTINH.

She looks spookily like Tyra Banks in the L'Uomo shoot. In fact, I would have put money on those being Tyra if they weren't posted in Beyonce's thread!

I like the new pics, but I think they've been a bit heavy on the airbrush, even with that though, she's never looked better!

I saw her yesterday in Lille.
Well, I'm still out of words...

^
She has such a powerful voice, it's amazing. 100% live. And she knows how to put on a show by herself. She had female musicians, 4 female dancers and 4 male dancers (les Twins! :heart:). She wore a pink dress and had no costume change (I thought she would). She is SO BEAUTIFUL! Damn, what a lady. Everything about her is stunning. She performed her greatest hits such as Crazy In Love, Sweet Dreams, Single Ladies Who Run The World, Irreplaceable, Telephone, Baby Boy, Naughty Girl... and also 2 or 3 songs from her new album "4" and some old songs from Destiny's Child. That was really great. She was touched by the audience, we were all crazy! Having Beyoncé in Lille is unbelievable. That was really the "place to be".

taken by me

Some videos my friend took :
Who Run The World : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LfucpgU39E&feature=youtu.be
Baby Boy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwyLbYxrdU&feature=channel_video_title

And a video found on Youtube, you can see how much she was touched, that's so sweet : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6IL1XM1VY

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh I see, you saw her in concert! I did too for the Beyonce: The Experience tour a while back.
isn't she just an amazing performer?! even songs that I was like "ehh this ok" she makes you appreciate because of the performance that she gives.

^Yes, sorry I didn't explain myself properly.
I'm not a huge fan of her songs, but I must admit that she is an amazing performer.
Agree about the "ehhh this ok" songs :P, Who Run The World is quite annoying but live, this is something else!

Aww you're lucky, that concert must've been awesome ! :D A couple of days ago, I saw the "I am.. World Tour" show+documentary on TV and well, it was bloody amazing. One of the best performers ever. -_-

^ I love when artists make the booklet special. I think CDs need that these days, especially with digital music being so popular. Her booklet looks amazing... VERY fabulous and VERY Beyonce. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->