Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I actually like the Run The World performance but End of Time just screams summer hit. I dont think she needs to change anything, she has charisma and confidence to the nth power..

Honestly, nothing on the album is tailored to be a hit and I'm sure it was on purpose, well not on purpose but I don't think that getting hits was her main priority this time around, she seems like she was more focused on making an album with songs for herself and the fans as opposed to the general audience, though she seems to be going after the general audience with her performances (The huge Billboard Performance, vocals on American Idol, Glastonbury, shows in France and other music Festivals across Europe...)

There is a rumor that her tour dates will be announced soon.

Am actually glad that she never sets out to make hits but music. Hits are that repetitive pop thats all over the radio which she never does that's why shes in a class of her own

This is what sets Beyonce apart though. Katy, Rihanna,Kesha, to some extent (sorry) Gaga are of the time and do you thinkj they will be touring in years to come. Beyonce doesent do the eurosynth music to get a hit. She does music she knows her fanbase like. and apparently there are hits on the album, its number one on Itunes in about 10 countries and top 10 in every country. I think the biggest hit could be "Best", "I Care", "Love on Top" and "Countdown".

Just got back from glasto, i am more in love than ever with B! Was hoping to find a few candids of her and Jay z from the festival. Love the one of them watching coldplay!

This is what sets Beyonce apart though. Katy, Rihanna,Kesha, to some extent (sorry) Gaga are of the time and do you thinkj they will be touring in years to come. Beyonce doesent do the eurosynth music to get a hit. She does music she knows her fanbase like. and apparently there are hits on the album, its number one on Itunes in about 10 countries and top 10 in every country. I think the biggest hit could be "Best", "I Care", "Love on Top" and "Countdown".

I disagree, I think that's what "Girls who run the World" was supposed to be actually, which (aside from her trying to make another female empowerment song ala independent women) I can't really understand why it was a first single other than the fact that it does fit in with the Eurosynth songs that katy, rihanna, and gaga are all doing right now.

but I definitely agree with your favorites, as they are the same as mine. Love on Top just puts me in such a good mood and Countdown is sooo darn catchy I'm singing it all throughout the day

Glastonbury made me love Beyoncé even more thatn more than more! It's so beautiful! She's such an amazing performer
Posted via Mobile Device

I disagree, I think that's what "Girls who run the World" was supposed to be actually, which (aside from her trying to make another female empowerment song ala independent women) I can't really understand why it was a first single other than the fact that it does fit in with the Eurosynth songs that katy, rihanna, and gaga are all doing right now.

but I definitely agree with your favorites, as they are the same as mine. Love on Top just puts me in such a good mood and Countdown is sooo darn catchy I'm singing it all throughout the day

I dont think run the world has any Eurosynth elements in it. It has more tribal and dancehall elements than pop

Beyonce Knowles arriving at a office building in Camden London June 27, 2011

tlfan

Beyonce Knowles shopping in Harrods in London June 27, 2011

tlfan

Guys this album is actually packed with hits. And we will see it soon. And Glastonbury was amazing. She is truly perfect. And always so humble.
I think those orange dress are Jil Sander S/S 2011 btw. And it was for Piers Morgan show. That was funny.

I love the woman she has become. She embodies perfection. Not to mention that she works very hard to stay at this level. I luv her !

I love how the haters who wanted this album to flop is shutting up and is nowhere to be found. lmao!

2h3sjcz.jpg

itunes

Bye haters! :D

^ WOW! She runs the world... really. Hoping for #1`s on Billboard and official Charts

shes also number 1 on the American Itunes..her singles have also risen on the chart

Despite 4 leaking early, I still haven't heard anything from it aside from the singles. I guess I better check it out soon, to see if I will be purchasing it.

I'm glad that Beyonce is doing well all over, her Glastonbury performances were enjoyable. I know many felt that this would be her 'Bionic' Era but it seems that her work ethic has kicked in. 300k is a great number considering all that has gone down with the project. Go Bey! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->