Bianca Brandolini d'Adda

I just read in Italian media that Bianca and Lapo are no longer together :o. Were you aware of this?
Apparently she hasn't forgiven him repeat a mistake of the past (think bad :ninja:).

Poor Bianca :(.
But on the other hand, I think she deserves a boyfriend less disreputable than this guy...

^ Think about drugs overdosing, being involved in high profile public scandals, going with transexuals, cheating, bad use of grammar..that's how we know Lapo. Bianca can do better than that.

:buzz: Wonderful news for Bianca! She performs Il Volo dell'Angelo (The Flight of the Angel) to open the Venice Carnival today:

2010 Venice Carnival - Il Volo Dell'Angelo with Bianca Brandolini D'Adda
VENICE, ITALY - FEBRUARY 07 2010

1x610.jpg

2610x.jpg

3x610.jpg

4610x.jpg

5x610.jpg

6610x.jpg

gettyimages via daylife.com

More (LQ) :rolleyes::

1s99782xi9hwy.jpg

2opoj5970ax29.jpg

3ge6f9np0h572.jpg

European Pressphoto Agency via fotoglif.com

The dress reminds me the Versace of Carrie (SATC) in Paris... Too ornate for my taste but it looks wonderful from air. I'm not sure about those wings in her head, they look like elf ears :doh:.

However, I'm glad to see her smiling: it's, really, like living a dream!

My translation :flower::

The Flight of the Angel 2010 in San Marco Square is one of the most awaited appointment of Venice Carnival.

This year, to lower oneself from the tower, it was Bianca Brandolini d'Adda who has taken flight from the tower to the scenery of the garden of San Marco.

For the occasion, the beautiful Bianca has wore a dress created by fashion designer Giambattista Valli exclusively for the much awaited event.

Landed in the fairy-tale garden of the Square, Bianca said: "I would redo it immediately. An unique experience, with amazing adrenaline which I would repeat it without problems. Be the main role, and open the Venice Carnival the most beautiful in the world is not everyday. Of course, before throw myself, I admit to having felt a certain tension. Then while I "flew" everything is passed".

Enthusiast Piero Rosa Salva, President of the Venice Marketing Events, Organizer company of Venice Carnival: "It's a Carnival on the target of beauty and elegance. Bianca Brandolini d'Adda was symbolically performs the charm of the city giving to the public arrived in great numbers from around the world, an exciting opening of this fair".

Il Volo dell'Angelo 2010 in Piazza San Marco è uno degli appuntamenti più attesi del Carnevale di Venezia.

Quest'anno, a calarsi dalla Torre, è stata Bianca Brandolini d’Adda che ha spiccato il volo dalla torre al palco del giardino di San Marco.

Per l'occasione, la bella Bianca ha indossato un abito creato dallo stilista Giambattista Valli in esclusiva per il tanto atteso evento.

Atterrata nel fiabesco giardino della Piazza, Bianca ha commentato: “Lo rifarei subito. Un’esperienza unica, con un’adrenalina incredibile che ripeterei senza problemi. Essere protagonista, ed aprire il Carnevale di Venezia, il più bello del Mondo non è da tutti i giorni. Certo, prima di lanciarmi, ammetto di aver provato una certa tensione. Poi mentre “volavo” è passato tutto”.

Entusiasta Piero Rosa Salva, Presidente della Venezia Marketing Eventi, Società organizzatrice del Carnevale di Venezia : “E’ un Carnevale nel segno della bellezza e dell’eleganza. Bianca Brandolini d’Adda ha simbolicamente interpretato il fascino della città regalando al pubblico giunto numeroso da tutto il mondo, una emozionante apertura di questa kermesse”.
veraclasse.it

Bianca's dress (created exclusively?:(

Giambattista Valli SS09
00460m.jpg

style.com

Vogue.it: Milan Fashion Week Womenswear A/W 2010
MILAN, ITALY - FEBRUARY 26 2010
197118187.jpg
297118210.jpg

397118291.jpg

gettyimages.com

:o I can see her underwear through! She looks sexy & delicate in this outfit :heart:.
And so cute the side-braid detail.

^I think your supposed to see the underwear!!!
Such a cute dress...

^I supposed it too :P. May also be because of the flash...

+2 in bigger size!

1610x.jpg

2610x.jpg

daylife.com

Untagged & bigger!

Best Dressed at Milan Fashion Week

bbrandolinigl1mar10rexb.jpg

HQ:

vogue.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads