Reaction score
BLUM_AW09_0007.jpg
BLUM_AW09_0017.jpg

BLUM_AW09_0030.jpg
BLUM_AW09_0038.jpg

BLUM_AW09_0051.jpg
BLUM_AW09_0061.jpg

Catwalking.com

I feel like I should say that I don't like,but,I actually kinda do,against all my better judgement

Thanks for posting NilsBut Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe as the background??and some black suits are totally incoherent to the majority pieces, which are in rather tawdry way, esp the first pic of Eniko, YUCK, that's only for Dita Van Teese

This looks pretty good, but my eyes are hurting. Too bright for me!

I like the print, i love these color dresses at the end and the short one. Sometimes my eyes hurt, because of the mix but i still like it very much.

the whole page tiger/leopard/puma or sth else prints burn and torture my poor eyes

Ew. Go away leopard prints. I hate them to death. And a big no to the runway too.
This is too much for me.

I feel like I should say that I don't like,but,I actually kinda do,against all my better judgement

I feel exactly the same! The colored leopard is quite ugly, but somehow the rest seems to work. I like their choices of yellow and pink a lot. It's nothing new or exquisite at all, but there are some pieces that would work excellent in real life. Plus, I like the hair and make-up...the girls look really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->