Blumarine F/W 09.10 Milan

LOVE THIS it's my favourite collection so far, so many pretty prints! :smile: blumarine never disappoints me

This does not say F/W to me AT ALL. There are one or two things I like, and I like the energy of the whole thing, but I suspect it will feel dated by the time it reaches the shops, it's doing all the stuff that Topshop's already selling (albeit better)...

woah, very loud!!
Blumarien loves their prints!
Best Blumarine i've seen, really!

I really like the pale pale shock pink and yellow and blue.... :D very inspiring... :D

It hurts my eyes very spring summer although I like the background and the floor together.

At least five collections come to mind where this hot mess was taken from...That first blue, short look on Eniko looks like a Balmain and Rodarte dress had a deadly crash and this is all that's left. Makes me sad, somehow.

:buzz::clap::bounce::buzz:
This is my favourite collection so far, so colourful! I :heart: those dresses!
Great catwalk idea, completely love this idea!

Love to pop-art in the background. :P I feel it compliments the clothing.
So tacky that it almost verges on great!

This does not say F/W to me AT ALL.

For me,this is why I like it and why it works. 99% of the time F/W is just full of dark,muted colours. Very serious and grown up. This is playful and a wonderful breath of fresh air from most of the shows in the 3 cities so far

oh good god, this is by far the ugliest thing I've seen this season. :doh:

I wonder why, with such impeccable collections in their archive and the beautiful use of lace and detailing they've included in what I consider their best shows, they choose to present something so corny, vulgar and outdated like this?.

damn I feel dizzy after going through all this:wacko: and the leopard prints are the tackiest thing ever! do not want:ninja:

I agree with whoever said this is a hot mess (multi-colored leopard, REALLY), the models do look nice though, albeit very bored

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->