Blumarine F/W 09.10 Milan

There must be a love affaire going on between me and MILANO
because I love this
it seems fun, fresh, sexy, right colours, right makeup and hair
super stylish, I simply adore it
Milan is my fav week

this stuff is just ugly. I see that the commercial and girly/sexy labels are going very very trashy now that the recession is going on. they know that they can find tacky customers all over the world to buy this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
ew NO
what is this
i generally enjoy her collections, but this is so bad. i only like the two similiar dark blue dresses (one is shorter and the other one is floor-lenght) but the rest is very bad. dont get me started on the color patterns and those leopard prints :|

hmmmm its definately pretty. In fact its beautiful.

I love that theyve used loads of colour even though its fall.
They kinda always overdo the leopard print though. Its like ok we get it, then they put it on shoes as well....why?

Theres a bit of Valentino and old Versace.

I still really like it though

Blumarine must have hired sorcerers this season because I'm enchanted by all of this.

aaa it's so much things and colours and everything in the same collection. I like the final gown on magda.

Don't like it at all. Perhaps there may be a decent piece or two, but I can't look long enough to search for them...

What was her inspiration?

The prostitutes on Sunset Boulevard???

This whole collection screams hooker.....

For me,this is why I like it and why it works. 99% of the time F/W is just full of dark,muted colours. Very serious and grown up. This is playful and a wonderful breath of fresh air from most of the shows in the 3 cities so far

My problem isn't with the colours, I quite like them. Maybe I'm being too literal, but my problem is that you couldn't actually wear any of this in F/W. This collection would look terrible with tights. Most of those dresses won't work with warm coats and only make sense with open toes. The safari look only works with bare legs and arms. It's not high art and it's not something I could wear. Ergo, I am uninspired.

A collection with this much of color is always needed in fall ..loving the attitude

argh! my eyes hurt! :doh:

i actually don't hate it, but it seems all so unwearable and the colours acidfluro isn't going to work with anything i can imagine 99% of the population owns (nor the fashion going public either).

actually, i thought about.

yes, it's kinda cool...it's one big Hot. ******. Mess. :wink:

So many animal printed pieces and so much disturbing colors! I am not a fan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->