Burberry Black Label F/W 2011

Street_a_Licious

Reaction score
it seems late, but they were just posted on burberry-blacklabel.com less than a month ago (odd, don't tell me about it)

11aw01.jpg

11aw02.jpg

11aw03.jpg

11aw04.jpg

11aw05.jpg

11aw06.jpg

she looks familiar, don't know her name tho

but it seems like Black Label (and Blue Label) being the only labels under the Burberry umbrella that don't employ only British models

the coats look like updated pieces of the F/W Prorsum models, which is great since the pricepoint of Black Label is below the one from Prorsum (think of Black Label as the D&G to Dolce & Gabbana)

Yes, Jacquelyn Jablonski and Johnny George!

Black Label and Blue Label are different from London and Brit (worldwide diffusion lines), because they are only available in Japan or some asian countries as long as I can remember. :wink:

^^ yes that's correct. I don't think if Burberry Black/Blue Label are the diffusion line from Brit/Prorsum/London (like Versace and Versus or Dolce & Gabbana with D&G). They're only available in Japan and I don't know whether Christopher Bailey is the creative director for this brand or not.

Speaking of the campaign itself, I prefer this one rather than Prorsum's campaign. Thou it looks really standart with the b/w shot but it done beautifully and I prefer Johnny George as the face of Burberry rather than Eddie Raymayne.

Jacquelyn is making me uncomfortable with her crazy eyes.

these clothes are FAB :D , agree something is uncomfortable with her eyes

Jacquelyn has the SAME face in every image....BORING, Bland and Bleugh. NEXT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nauseated
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->