Burberry S/S 2021 London

Can't find Issa Lish look anywhere. She is next to Mariacarla on Burberry latest IG post.

I like it especially the blue and printed tops but the video was very weird failed to make any sense only liked the beginning with Anok. Some of the white looks are too similar to what he did at Givenchy

Can't find Issa Lish look anywhere. She is next to Mariacarla on Burberry latest IG post.
Did she get lost? :blink: You can see her in the background in this photo:

vogue

I like it especially the blue and printed tops but the video was very weird failed to make any sense only liked the beginning with Anok. Some of the white looks are too similar to what he did at Givenchy

Seriously, I don’t mind him mimicking his Givenchy work...I just want him to reference his resort and Prefall collections. Burberry should be accessible in terms of style. Sometimes a shirt don’t need a slit to turn into a cape. It’s inventive and fun but it kills the effortless vibe of the brand.

I still think that in terms of streetwear, Riccardo is superior to all the acclaimed designers of the genre.

This is so lazy, it just looks like another Givenchy by Tisci collection but he chucked in a few Burberry logos to make it look 'different'. This does not feel like Burberry at all and that is the problem I have with him. At least in his earlier collections you could feel that he tried to do something a bit different.

I have to also add that the prints are hideous.

From the clothes to the cast the collection is 100% Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci. Zero effort has been made, this is really getting quite embarassing.

I feel like he always brings out these types of prints when he runs out of ideas. Remember the Egyptian collection from Givenchy? It’s not sophisticated. He needs to find a way to mix street with sophistication. It always seems imbalanced. I honestly think it’s too little too late for him. Just go to Versace already please!

This collection has some things that I like, but not great overall.

The black looks are the best.. the coats, in particular, are really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->