Céline F/W 2015.16 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Celine-RTW-FW15-Paris-7830-1425817485-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

This is really good. We're finally getting something new. :woot:

What in the world is this?? This collection is all over the place. I seriously just feel like I watched 3 shows at once. One part is clean and sophisticated. One part is patterned and textured. One part is loose and flowy. It's just alot going on. And those shoes.... .

Now THIS is a fashion show, so many new ideas to take in, all the while super lovely and cohesive. Ahhh, she's the champ!

Hmmm...I'm confused.
I like the organic feel of it and the allure of those models but, there's nothing new in this.
It looks like a recycled collection with the lot of gimmicks to hide the lack of novelty.
She is trying to hard lately. I feel like she doesn't want to be stuck in that "minimalism" because the world is moving away from that but the best moments in that collection are the simpler looks. Great coats and great boring black dresses.

I'm a Celine fan/customer and the runway stuff is more and more difficult to wear...I don't think anyone will look good with that weird turtleneck "bra" detailed top.

I'm on a love-hate feeling for this... feels new indeed (with some touches from former collections, like the white stitches on the black coats) but a bit incoherent and some of the pieces not-so-flattering to be talking Céline

I'll have to read Phoebe's inspiration before I make up my mind

Wow, I'm obviously in the minority here, but I also think that this is all over the place. Some pieces even have a Rei feel to them. I agree it's new - for Celine. I don't really think it's anything to write home about in the fashion world though.

If this is what new looks like, then I MUCH rather have old. This is flat out hideous!

some pieces look outright amateurish, the rest will prove rather difficult to wear too. I found one good coat in there. what happened?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->