Calvin Klein Jeans & Underwear S/S 2015 by Mert & Marcus

:rofl: all of your comments
Since Justin seems to be the main subject here, It would have been better if he, at least, had been paired with someone younger than Lara. This duo is so unnatural looking together!

I [strike]am[/strike] feel like a dirty old man looking at this. When did the Biebs get so jacked? He's adorable.

And the award for the most ridiculous campaign goes to...

CK is getting what they wanted, Justin Bieber is still trend topic about this and Lara Stone was world wide trend topic for like an hour, not bad.

Yes to this! Lots of people have seen the campaign now and lots are talking about it. Who is now talking about Gemma's return for Prada? I think it's a smart move.

But i prefer Matt over Justin. Last season campaign was sensational. Can't remember reading negative comments.

This reminds me of the Fountain of Wayne's music video Stacy's Mom.

Poor Lara! Justin looks ridiculous - I've always felt he's attempting to be a Marky Mark rip off and this just seals it for me.

Lara looks phenomenal and she is the only thing that is bringing a sexy factor to this, Justin's mere presence is just a publicity stunt more so than attempting to be sexy in previous campaigns with Jamie Dornan and Eva Mendes.

Oh my god his facial expressions are so laughable. The fashion world is crumbling, this is what it comes to sell: using gimmicky, lame celebrities who don't represent a brand well or have enough class to. Poor Lara for dealing with him. Also, it looks extemely cougaresque. They probably should have used someone younger such as Josephine Skriver, Anna Ewers or Jac. Crap, evening using Gigi who I think is a terrible model would have been better.

Who cares about him? aren´t all his fans grown up and forgotten about him already?
Who can care about an entitled kid who spits at his fans anyway?

OMG... what's next? The kardashian sister?

Lara looks hot, as always. And it could have been a very sexy campaign if it wasn't for Justin. It just feels wrong on so many levels.

I think calvin klein did it alter fashion rock event.

Lara

calvin-klein-jeans-s15-w_ph_mert-marcus_sg05_2.jpg

cdn0.mumbrella.com

What bothers me most is to see to Lara with Justin,
I had chosen another similar model at the age of Justin

Ugh this is so so awful. That stupid face he's pulling in every. single. picture. is annoying the hell out of me.

What makes me laugh the most is that they had to shoot Lara separately and shrink her to make her this size next to Justin. He's a tiny kid, she's an amazonian goddess!

Oh my god his facial expressions are so laughable. The fashion world is crumbling, this is what it comes to sell: using gimmicky, lame celebrities who don't represent a brand well or have enough class to. Poor Lara for dealing with him. Also, it looks extemely cougaresque. They probably should have used someone younger such as Josephine Skriver, Anna Ewers or Jac. Crap, evening using Gigi who I think is a terrible model would have been better.

I totally agree about the state of the fashion world.

the shots of him on top of Lara look incredibly disturbing. There's something about them that just disgusts and repulses me and makes me want to look away. It doesn't look sexy at all, actually it kinda looks wrong. Lara is so much older and looks it and Justin has the face of a 13 year old, and it just looks messed up. The photos of them together just scream "call child protective services" to me. If they wanted to use him they should've got a much younger model, this looks worse than "cougaresque" in my opinion

I really don't know why they didn't go for a younger model, given that Bieber would be creating most of the headlines for this campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->