Calvin Klein Jeans & Underwear S/S 2015 by Mert & Marcus

He looks hot, and that's the only point of a campaign like this.
I'm not even a fan of this douchebag, but he will get major press for this, and encourage other douchebag wannabees to buy the underwear.
Lara looks like his young hot mom.Lol

Ouch for Matthew Terry, who is a living god.

I don't mind him being the face of CKJ. He looks good even if those tatoos are ridiculous...
He do have a good profile but i'm tired of that false sexy image.
Put some clothes on darling!

the worst thing is not even JB as the face of CK but how bad lARA LOOKS HERE

It's blasphemy to hide Lara Stone behind anyone, let alone Justin Bieber who makes zero sense for Calvin Klein. I am baffled.

i think he looks hot...

*runs and hides*

His tattoos look hot. He, himself, just looks scared and intimidated; from what I gather, CK Underwear should represent the exact opposite. It's like they plucked someone unknown teenage guy from a shopping mall. Not here for this.

They managed to make his body look more adult but his face still makes him look 12. I don't get why they would get him, he's become irrelevant and is now just another former child star gone bad. Most people don't like him (especially considering his latest antics), and I doubt Calvin Klein ' s customers like him. I personally never want to buy anything from this brand ever again after seeing him fronting this campaign. It doesn't look sexy, it looks creepy because he looks very underaged. What a waste of Lara indeed, poor girl had to pose with him. This is worse than when Kendall Jenner first popped up in a fashion campaign.

But I think Justin looks great and stands out more than Lara. They should have use somebody younger than Lara like Anna Ewers or Hollie and it may have worked. Justin delivered for, Lady Lara not so much!

Weird those 2 together..Cougar love? Hehe

Justin is not bad looking at all but his whole image is just not Calvin Klein at all! Calvin Klein underwear is for masculine guys/men
Justin is a very annoying kid that btw still wants to get carried when he is starting to get tired

+ getting a lil tired of Lara Stone for CK...she is starting to bore me

Last edited by a moderator:
CK is getting what they wanted, Justin Bieber is still trend topic about this and Lara Stone was world wide trend topic for like an hour, not bad.

Justin Bieber needs a diaper instead of Calvin Klein underwear

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nhsl7pcfWO1qb6ludo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nhsl1lsSRo1qb6ludo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhsl1lsSRo1qb6ludo2_500.jpg

(Images from The Star)

*pukes*

I wonder if Lara was on her knees while shooting this because he's like 5'0'' and she's like 6'0''

He makes all the weird faces and seems uncomfortable. This is such a bad joke to replace matt Terry with this douchebag. I want to punch his smug face on the underwear shot. Well let's just call it a doomsday.

Lost all my repect for this brand:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->