Carla Bruni

Ciao!Manhattan

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
• Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• To view previous thread, click here.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carla Bruni to Interview Jean Paul Gaultier for French TV

Look out, Barbara Walters! You might have some competition from across the pond. French First Lady Carla Bruni is set to take the microphone into her own hands, interviewing Jean Paul Gaultier for a documentary about the designer, WWD reports. We really can't wait to see what she asks.

Also involved in the filmmaking are Farida Khelfa, who walked at Gaultier's Hermes Spring 2011 show and Tonie Marshall. It will be ready to air on French television in the new year.

This isn't the first -- and we're sure not the last -- time Bruni and Gaultier have worked together. Carla has modeled multiple times for the designer and the two both contributed to the "Born HIV free" campaign by the Global Fund.
huffington post

Last edited by a moderator:
cbruniv3nov10johnbishop.jpg
article12887815967940b9.jpg

JOHN BISHOP, who has photographed beauties including Carla Bruni and Yasmin Le Bon, will display his work in a new exhibition starting on Friday at Hoopers Gallery in central London.

A former athlete, journalist and actor, Bishop assisted a number of photographers before moving to Paris where he began taking test pictures for large model agencies. In 1973 he moved to New York where he worked for Saks and Glamour. A year later he moved back to London and began shooting for magazines such as Vogue and Tatler.

The exhibition celebrates Bishop's new book Bishop Unfrocked, featuring photographs taken throughout the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties.

vogue.co.uk / The Mirror

La nueva feminidad

scan by Cositas Buenas
Bellazon

France's first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy attends the Armistice Day ceremony at the statue of former French Prime Minister George Clemenceau in Paris, Thursday, Nov. 11, 2010, as part of the celebrations of the end of the World War I.

daylife/zimbio

Great new pics, right out of the oven, Ciao!
Cannot give you more karma for a while, but thanks! You keep this thread alive

:flower:

She was yesterday at the Olympia, for Le Prix Constantin. She sang 'La Noyée' with Marc Lavoine, right before the ceremony.
1147279bruni.jpg

leparisien There are some videos on youtube and on leparisien.fr but the quality is really poor.

I heard that her new album will be released in 2011. Can't wait, I love her music.

Oh, we have a new thread !

Don't think we're gonna have a new album before 2012 thus - with Sarkozy wanting to be re-elected and all, it would probably give him a bad image if she released an album. Journalists would love to dub her "Carla-Antoinette".
Shame thus, I really like her voice too. I'm still listening to her albums.

Cesare Paciotti 1996
Photo by Ellen von Unwerth

my scan

Pictures from the beggining of the year -that weren't posted in the original thread :

Benin President Thomas Yayi Boni (R) poses with French First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy (L) on January 26, 2010 at the Presidential palace in Cotonou.

daylife

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy attends the Aides Gala Diner at Les Beaux-Arts de Paris on November 27, 2010 in Paris, France.

daylife

more :

daylife
Hope we're going to have a better look at the dress, it looks amazing.

She will be India with her husband in a few days ( 4 to 7th dec. ), so she'll maybe wear some colors there ?

I still think that she looked amazing in all her black outfits. They're always classy and elegant, and are perfect for her figure. And the cuts of the dresses, or coats are always different so even if it's black it's still original.

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy 'grateful' to Pope for easing of condom ban
Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, the French first lady, has said she was grateful to the Pope for easing the Catholic church's ban on condoms.

Mrs Bruni-Sarkozy is a global Aids ambassador whose own brother died of the virus.

"I think it is a fairly enormous step towards something new. I was surprised, touched, and grateful," said the former model and singer who is a goodwill ambassador for a campaign against Aids, tuberculosis and malaria.

"A certain number of African countries are Christian and they listen a lot to the words of the pope," President Nicolas Sarkozy's wife told RTL radio in an interview to mark World Aids Day.
Mrs Bruni-Sarkozy, who lost her brother Virginio to Aids in 2006, in 2008 became an ambassador for the Geneva-based Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
rtl.fr

France's First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy speaks during a news conference for World AIDS Day at the Marigny hotel in Paris December 1, 2010.

daylife

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->