Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Tomas! And I'm glad your home!

By the way, JalouTV has added Vuitton, Lacroix and Ungaro! Now only they would add Lanvin...

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY does youtube INSIST on muting the audio from all the Balenciaga shows? Can someone please explain this? Other shows have audio playing, but not Balenciaga? :unsure:

Does anyone have the Spring/Summer 2009 Balenciaga show? I would rip it off youtube but theres no audio! :(

If you can wait until tomorrow, I can upload it for you, helmut ^_^

Guys, I've finally (it seems it's been too long..) discovered the magnificence of early Galliano for Dior (thanks to a hilarious GIF file in the Fashion Mishaps thread)

Does anyone own full length videos of the Great Dior shows?
I just watched F/W 03-04 on YouTube and eph me - i'm converted. Not just to Dior but to heterosexuality - the plastic skirts . . !
The music as well - my god. I'll rip all of the music if someone could provide the full lengths?
X

^^It's never too late to become a Dior addict. It's too bad, though, that you had to be converted during the dark days of Dior...:(

I'll upload Dior RTW FW 02 right now for you. It's not the best quality, but it's not unbearable. It's the official video, though...someone had uploaded it on a Japanese video site, and I just ripped it from there.

Dior RTW Fall/Winter 2002
diorrtwfw02gisele.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MGP4H3KV
(corbis.com)

dior couture you're my love :heart:

I just watched Dior HC SS 03 - my god.
The one piece was just this huge mass of fabric that made the body indistinguishable from the garment and then the model moved her arms and it was like cracking open a shell.
What has become of Dior? Really?
Will this kind of mind-blowing magic ever return to the fashion world?

^^Ah, yes...Haute Couture Spring/ Summer 2003...an unforgettable show, for sure. I'll upload the whole video now. I ripped it from youtube and just stitched it together.

And the music! It's incredible! Starting with the theme from "Vertigo" and then "Overground," then "Sleepy Hollow," and then "Hounds of Love," and then...that magnificent mix of ceremonial drums and the theme from "Pyscho." Pure genius. That's what is so sad about Dior nowadays. It's not just John's clothes that no longer seem magical, Pat's makeup is no longer mind boggling, Julien d'Ys/ Orlando Pita's hairstyles are no longer artistic masterpieces and Jeremy Healy's music is now duller than dirt. What ever happened?

Will we ever get that magic back? Who knows, Diamonds, who knows. We can only hope.

One more Dior addict in here!:woot:

What can I say, when words are already said many times before... but if I had to add one more thing, dior swimsuits seriously rocked... like in S/S 04, when Adriana, MCB, Dewi came out and the music changed, my jaw dropped. (and I still want those tattoo printed shirts(?)

I think every single show was so memorable... F/W 03 was one of the most dangerous, the sexiest Dior show.. I mean, not to mention that legendary mishap (btw, fantastic avatar, Crying Diamonds) those makeups, and especially that transparent plastic skirt with red thong on Elise!!! and HC S/S 03...it just defines what real couture is, how far a fantasy could go with a strong vision and the most delicate details...:heart:

Thank you for uploading dior couture. looking forward for 'stitched' version of HC S/S 03:smile:

Is it just me or do all the videos in the McQueen official website are missing audio for everyone?

geez... Erin O'Conner's pose gives me goosebumps... so as Stella Tennant and KK...:heart:

Thanks so much for that show, dior_couture1245, it's really 200% of haute couture! :woot: The clothes are just stunningly amazing plus the music is fantastic!

Versace SS09 full show, 240 MB, Ftv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OCD44DI
2 Crying_Diamonds:

THANKS GOD! Your soul is saved!

here is Christian Dior HC SS04 show... it's 6 min vid that includes backstage, interview with Galliano & show... it's not full show :( but you can see details :smile:

Christian Dior Haute Couture SS04 short video, 268 MB, Ftv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XVYIV6ZG

also, this was already posted but this is retrospective of John Galliano's work from 1994-2005... It is one fo my favourite videos. I think every Galliano fan will enjoy it...

John Galliano 1994-2005 retrospective, 164 MB, World Fashion Channel
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OW51BF02
btw... Happy Easter everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warholy
Back