Celebrities that are Bald/Have Wigs

john travolta without his wig last week.
dailymail.co.uk

megan fox - the vein is caused by her lace front wig....(awfulplasticsurgery via dlisted)

also a before and after - with no wig and without.

Attachments

• meg1.jpg
    meg1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 15
  • meg3.jpg
    meg3.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 9
it turns out that donald trump DOESNT have a wig. he just has an elaborate comb over!

Donald Trump has a hair raising encounter with fans as the wind whips up his combover

By Daily Mail Reporter
His carefully preened hair is as much his trademark as his famous catchphrase 'You're Fired'.
But Donald Trump came unstuck last night as he was caught out by a gust of wind in New York.
It whipped Trump's famous gravity-defying combover out of place, giving fans a glimpse of the scalp beneath the usually pristine hairdo.
Rather than invest any of his considerable fortune in a transplant or wig, the property magnate insists on using a series of elaborate measures to plaster strands of hair across his balding pate.
But the wind has no respect for the Trump.
Once the Apprentice host, 64, got inside the Late Show with David Letterman he had emergency help fixing his hair before recording took place.
source: dailymail.co.uk

Attachments

• donald.jpg
    donald.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
david beckham's bald spot (dailymail.co.uk)

Attachments

• article-0-0D874B1300000578-184_634x658.jpg
    article-0-0D874B1300000578-184_634x658.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 2
At 52-years-old, Hugh Laurie's hair has been getting increasingly thinner of late.

But at last night's Emmy awards ceremony, the British actor seemed to be displaying a suspiciously thicker thatch than usual.
As he took to the stage to present Kate Winslet with her award, the front of the House star's hairline seemed thicker, with the top of his head also covered with more hair.

The star's hair looked spikier at the front than his usual flatter style, and although his bald patch was still visible on the top of his head, it looked a little smaller.

Laurie's barnet also looked distinctly different from early this month when the star was seen displaying his more usual thinner style as he caught a flight from Toronto.

As he went through security checks, the star flashed his more familiar balding patch. (dailymail.co.uk)

Attachments

• laurie1.jpg
    laurie1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
  • laurie2.jpg
    laurie2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
why do men think that something like this is necessary???? i hope he fires his makeup artist. perhaps he did it himself? :blink:

Follicle faux-pas: Music bigwig Clive Davis covers bald patch with badly applied 'spray-on hair'

He's the music producer with a magic touch and years of hits and Grammy Awards under his belt, but Clive Davis had a rare flop yesterday when he appeared to try to cover up his bald patch.

Looking in fine fettle for 79 years of age, Davis need not have gone to the trouble of the attempted camouflage - which appeared to be courtesy of spray on hair.

The Sony bigwig was attending the Esquire Apartment Benefit Event Hosted by City of Hope in Brooklyn, New York, when the odd 'do' was spotted.

article-0-0F06620200000578-430_306x423.jpg

article-0-0F06621600000578-972_306x423.jpg

Music man: Clive Davis attended the Esquire Apartment Benefit Event Hosted by City of Hope in Brooklyn yesterday, and the 79-year-old seemed to have turned to spray on hair to try and cover his bald patch.

It was an odd move for a man of his stature, who surely has a huge team of advisors.

Davis is on first name terms with the likes of Sean Combs, Barry Manilow and Bruce Springsteen.

'I still call him Puffy,' Davis says of Combs. 'It might be P. Diddy or whatever the name is these days, but [to me] he's Puffy.'

As Chief Creative Officer for Sony Music he's also worked with Aretha Franklin, Carlos Santana, Whitney Houston, and Alicia Keys.
article-2069171-0F059D6F00000578-9_306x535.jpg
Main man: Davis looked dapper until he turned around, that is

A graduate of Harvard Law School, Davis also found his way into the Rock 'n' Roll hall of fame.

'I do it 'cause I get great pleasure out of it,' he told NY1 'not because I need to keep proving myself.'

He's famed for taking risks, when he signed 70s' great Santana in the late 90s' it was considered a nostalgic mistake, but the resulting album, Supernatural, went on to win nine Grammy Awards. (dailymail.co.uk)

Starring in a film with Tom Cruise, can't be good for any man's ego.
But it seems Simon Pegg gave his appearance a little helping hand by amended his receding hairline.
The Hot Fuzz star has been promoting Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol at various premieres this week, sporting a rather healthier head of head with a hairline that seems to have shifted a tad further forward. (dailymail.co.uk)

Attachments

• simon1.jpg
    simon1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
  • simon2.jpg
    simon2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
oh no, clive davis is wearing the brown mud on the top of his head again! this is from last night...(dailymail.co.uk)

Attachments

• clive.jpg
    clive.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 21
[FONT=&quot]When extensions go wrong: Naomi Campbell displays shocking bald patches after years of wearing weaves[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By Sarah Bull/ Dailymail
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As one of the world's foremost supermodels, Naomi Campbell rarely looks anything other than picture perfect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But it was a different story for the 42-year-old beauty as she enjoyed a holiday in Ibiza earlier this week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With her hair pulled back in a ponytail, Naomi revealed her incredibly receding hairline, the result of her over-reliance on hair extensions and weaves for most of her modelling career. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And while Naomi still looked in great shape in her patterned bikini, all attention was focused on her hairline, with her exposed scalp causing concern.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is not the first time Naomi has sparked concern with her thinning hair, with experts saying she is suffering from traction alopecia - hair loss caused by the use of extensions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The supermodel, originally from Streatham, South London, has worn straight extensions over her naturally curly hair for a number of years.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Traction alopecia occurs when the extensions pull on the natural hair causing it to break, and usually affects the hairline just above the forehead or the sides, where the hair is weaker.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It can take between three months to a year for hair to grow back in moderate cases. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But if the pulling continues the hair will never grow back and the only option is a hair transplant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stars including Paris Hilton, Victoria Beckham, Britney Spears and Alexandra Burke are all reported to have suffered traction alopecia as a result of hair extensions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Celebrity hair extensions expert Tatiana Karelina, who counts famous faces including Danielle O'Hara, Stacey Solomon and Lauren Goodger among her clients, said of Naomi's condition: 'The interesting thing to note is that traction alopecia doesn't progress like other hair diseases. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]'At the initial stages it is reversible but prolonged tension may destroys the hair follicles and will not re-grow under any circumstances. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]'It is unclear from the pictures if Naomi's condition is permanent but given the time that has passed since she was first spotted with this condition it is more than likely that the damage she has suffered is permanent.'[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

^ When I first saw those I just couldn't help wonder how Naomi Campbell, a woman who is so vain and superficial that she showed up to community service in gowns and heels, could actually go out with her hair looking like that? I know she's in the water, but damn, if my hair was in that condition I wouldn't get my hair wet.

Omg no way! Those pictures alone scare me enough to never try extensions.

david beckham's bald spot (dailymail.co.uk)

It was confirmed as false:

Tabloids everywhere have been in sent into a state of onanistic frenzy over this recent picture of David Beckham, which at first glance appears to show a bald patch at the crown.

davidbeckhambaldupdate0.jpg

On closer inspection, it is obvious to anyone who is not a moron that this 'bald patch' is merely some form of light, reflecting off the hair on his head.

beckhambaldingupdate01.jpg

You can even see in the above picture the same spot of light on the wall, where his head was seconds previously.

baldingcelebrities.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"