• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Celebrity Engagement / Wedding Rings

Plastic'sWife said:
Uniq that is lovley! ^_^
I must ask tho, do people assume its fake... because I have a large ring too (half your size I would say) and people have striaght asked me if its real!
Makes me so mad! :angry:

yup..all the time...i dont wear it alot though because of the size...but i have GIA certificates to asure the naysayers that mine is real :smile: sorry for posting also, im not a celebrity hehe :smile:

ladies...it's not just the size that matters. it's not of any beauty or value if the diamond is dirty.

my 12 Carat sparkler!
smile.gif

Wow. I just have to ask, what price range was it around?

UNiQFashionista said:
sorry for posting also, im not a celebrity hehe :smile:

tsk tsk, you should, at the very least, feel like a celeb with that beautiful ring!! I think we'll all be able to forgive you :lol: a bit OT but if you do not wear that particular ring all the time do you have another that is a bit more...low scale...that you wear on the same finger to replace it?

hmm..about the price...i didnt want to ask my husband...but im sure it wasn't cheap haha...lets say it can buy me a house...a very nice one..haha..:wink:.. and I wear an everyday Cartier Lanieres wedding bad with diamonds (very small ones) :smile:..

wow....soooo nice !!! I think Jessica's is my favorite.
I gotta show these to my :heart: hahaha :lol:

Jennifer Flavin
About her engagement:

"I actually have four engagement rings. He gave me the first ring in an airport in Miami.

The second time he gave me a ring, he said he wanted to marry me. I thought it was wonderful, but I didn't take it completely seriously."

Bride014.jpg

The Krupp

kruppdiamond.jpg

The Krupp last sold at Sotheby's on May 16th, 1968, for $305,000, to Elizabeth Taylor. The stone weighs 33.19 carats and is mounted in a ring. She wears it nearly every day and in every film since acquiring it; it was even animated into her special guest appearance on The Simpsons. Taylor is seen polishing her Academy Awards, we see her eye reflect, blinking, on the stone's facets.

kruppdiamond2.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor wearing the Krupp ring.

Elizabeth Taylor also owned a 69.4-carat pear shaped, D-color, Interally Flawless diamond. It came up for auction at Sotheby's on October 23, 1969. At the sale, Cartier outbid Richard Burton who was bidding over the phone, but he later negotiated with them to the record breaking tune of $1,050,000 for the stone. When the stone changed hands, it was set in a ring. It was named the Taylor-Burton Diamond and mounted as a pendent on a $25,000 necklace by Harry Winston. There also was unprecedented publicity around this sale. In 1978, Elizabeth Taylor sold the stone, and the proceeds went to help build a hospital in Botswana, Africa. Sometime later that year Robert Mouawad purchased it.

kruppdiamond3.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor flashes the Krupp Diamond to a group of reporters. http://famousdiamonds.tripod.com/kruppdiamond.html

i have to say i really like britneys, heidi, and gwyneths rings. i love the skinny band/cushion cut. that krupp ^ could hurt someone!

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner (very low quality - paparazzi pic)

ben-jen_dog008.jpg

UNiQFashionista said:
hmm..about the price...i didnt want to ask my husband...but im sure it wasn't cheap haha...lets say it can buy me a house...a very nice one..haha..:wink:.. and I wear an everyday Cartier Lanieres wedding bad with diamonds (very small ones) :smile:..

*being nosey* what does your husband do! Your rings gorgeous! I'd be so worried about losing it!

I love Nicole's and Heidi's the best - they're unusual and not typical, although I like Gwyneth's as well, and then Sienna's because it's just different.

so, is this with his or her money :innocent:

PeopleNews

Britney Spears Gets New 5.5 Carat Diamond Ring

Thursday Jun 09, 2005 3:00pm EST
By Kwala Mandel

bspears.jpg

Britney Spears wearing her current ring.
CREDIT: X17

Britney Spears's hand is about to get a little heavier.

The pregnant pop star is getting an upgraded engagement ring – a gift from her husband Kevin Federline – to replace the one she picked out last year from jewelry designer Cynthia Wolff.

"I think it was because he wanted to buy her the diamond ring," a source close to Spears tells PEOPLE.

The new ring, also designed by Wolff, is quite a sparkler, says the source, who describes it as having a platinum band with a 5.5 carat round, single diamond set in a classic style.

Though Spears was spotted testing out a similar version of the ring over Memorial Day, friends say the real thing won't be delivered until later this month.

"Kevin is giving it to her, which is a huge gesture, I think," says the friend. "He's a real standup guy. It is lovely and she's very happy and excited. The gesture of the gift is huge."

http://celebrity.aol.com/people/ataol/articles/0,19736,1070522,00.html

Ithillien said:
*being nosey* what does your husband do! Your rings gorgeous! I'd be so worried about losing it!

My husband does ALOT. :smile:..yes thats why its safe in a bank..only wear it on occasions and parties :smile:. i remember as soon as I got my ring.i was in shock (of the size:(woot: :woot: , and when i showed it to my bestfriend..the first thing she said..dont wear it alot...not because shes afraid ill lose it or it'll get stolen..but people might think ur showing off....and she has a good point...so i only wear it when im in a party where there are lots of diamonds around me.. :smile:

CharlottefromCA said:
wow.. no one does Diamonds like Elizabeth Taylor

no shizzle! i dont think you could say no to anyone if they offer you one of those

There's not much i like about Jessica Simpson, but i have to say that i :heart: her ring.
Coveting, coveting...

I never realized that Kate Beckinsale had such a boulder!
Dammit, why did i promise myself i was never going to get married?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->