Chanel Pre-Fall 2006 New York

Thanks for sharing, I have a feeling of back to the old time, very nice.:flower:

More like it.. now let's hope the fall collection is actually as goo as this...

I see it as a very boring collection...
the styling makes the models look if they were 80 years old...so old so unflattering, mature in a bad way...
what's with the full red lipstick and full eyebrows!?
doesn't look nice at all
and the collection is boring also, if you see the pics of lindsay and diane kruger, and mia maestro...God they look very old!

the most beautiful Chanel rtw
it's a shame that this thread only has 5 pages

the most beautiful Chanel rtw
it's a shame that this thread only has 5 pages

True!! And all the pics were erased from the Chanel web site (I guess they can't keep them forever...) I would love to see more of this show, but I can find very little out there- which is surprising since it is so recent... :(
Anyone know where there might be more pics??

This collection is so chic! I love the Gatsby feel. I especially love the white dress on Solange and the evening dress on Hilary!

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone can post the whole pictures of chanel pre-fall 2006 collection??? because i can not see the pircures posted before......

The pictures probably expired because this thread is almost two and a half years old...

If you want to see them, I would search Google and find the cached copy of this thread.

thank you very much "ilaughead". i still really want see them. because i really love the style of this show. so if you can find them and could u post them again? whatever thanks a lot for your regard.

Does anyone have any more photos from this collection? It's utterly impossible to find any photos from this collection and it is one of Karl's best shows!

^ I hope someone can! I can not find this one or the Cruise from Paris on the boats and the Cafe...very strange since they are so recent...I have an entire book of pics from the Grand Central Paris/New York show and I am so glad since I don't see that one around anymore, either! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->