Chanel Pre-Fall 2006 New York

:shock: :woot: they must have changed their design team, this looks fantastic for Chanel, much more 'light handed' than usual, he finally does Chanel in -what i understand as- a modern way
..their best in seasons, excellent :heart:

Karma for droogist :wink:

Not as good as the super-light Cruise. But I love it, soo luxe but still very light and the red lips are perfection. Ooo and those shoes with the sequined t-strap are yum.

Where does this fit in? It's winter...Or is it for Pre-Fall of 2006? Right at the end of Summer...Hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ this is a fall winter 'teaser' and includes items that could be the first deliveries for fall

i was pleasantly surprised to see devendra! I've been a fan for a while, and to see him here!

I cant wait for fall..

How does Karl Lagerfeld find time to design a pre-fall collection?

Beautiful clothes! Thanks droogist.

Lena said:
:shock: :woot: they must have changed their design team, this looks fantastic for Chanel, much more 'light handed' than usual, he finally does Chanel in -what i understand as- a modern way
..their best in seasons, excellent :heart:

I fully agree! Finally it is classy and modern, whereas mostly it is only one out of two. Or even none out of two :ninja:

I love it. It's very French, very Chanel.

Reminds me of the first collections Karl did for Chanel in the early 80's.

i was reading an article on www.fashionweekdaily.com about this. there was a person quoted at the end saying this: “It made me want to go home, pack up everything I own, and start all over again. With this.”

boy, i am going to use that! and it probably means the collection was really well-done! not usually a fan of Chanel, but judging from these few photos this collection is very beautiful and rich.

I actually really like this. It felt very nice to look at it :heart: Thanks!

Lena said:
:smile: but he doesn't..
his design team does :wink:

Yeah. I kinda sensed traces of Balenciaga and YSL in the collection. But I like it. I really really like it.

I have to chime in agreement with the majority - I love this collection! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->