Chanel Pre-Fall 2008 London

^^ I know! I was at the Chanel store in NY one day and to see the detail work up close- the tweeds and even the buttons, the workmanship- you start to appreciate the whole story (and why the price is so high, too)! ^_^

21m.jpg

Style.com backstange

23m.jpg

Style.com

The interview is finally up at chanel.com (it actually was some days ago, i just forgot to mention)!! it had never taken so long to upload, i believe!

attachment.php

drawing from the "russian" period
source : The world of Coco Chanel by Edmonde Charles-Roux

found by ApertureRomance in the Gabrielle Chanel thread

so do you guys think this is what we can expect from next satellite collection?

^^ I don't know, but my Spidey Sense tells me Ralph Lauren will be very Russian oriented at this NY Show coming up, so this may be a new trend for sure... B)

^^it's a big big market... it's all a matter of sales. we are surrounded by origami folds and russian furs THE BIG BUYERS! :wink:

This is the Chanel I love
11788_718165d_122_782lo.jpg

11873_718165u_122_351lo.jpg

(David Fisher/Rex Features)

16272_00410_122_682lo.jpg

chanel.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen the necklace that Daphne Guiness was wearing at the show? It is stunning...there is a picture of it on page 340 of March W magazine...any idea if it is from this collection or if it is Haute Couture?

This is much better than Fall 2008 imo. It's more classy and the atmosphere of the show is alluring.

I :heart: Karl's pre-collections and resort collections. I don't like his 'usual' collections.

Weird...isn't it? :lol: :innocent:

Has anyone seen the necklace that Daphne Guiness was wearing at the show? It is stunning...there is a picture of it on page 340 of March W magazine...any idea if it is from this collection or if it is Haute Couture?

now i wanna see the necklace... maybe someone could scan it for us all?
i loooooove la Guiness!

hey everyone
I am a bit of a Chanel neophyte and was wondering if any of you more learned Chanel lovers mights help me out.
Which season are these shoes from & more importantly where can I get them? I would pay up to $1,000 for sz 40

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gemimawirth/2314761173/

sorry to annoy everyone by my reposting on all the Chanel threads but i really really need help with this and am hoping I can catch someone's attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->