Charlotte Casiraghi

Remind me of a philosophy thing that has been a big hit :wink:

:mrgreen:

Just for that, here's what Charlotte has to say about it!
charmonaco2004_171.jpg

Source: Worldroots/https://goo.gl/Y1GwV1

Charlotte Casiraghi at the Saint Laurent show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2018/2019 on February 27, 2018 in Paris, France.

EtNiIAU.jpg

vogue.com​

Charlotte and Robert's book has arrived to my kindle app! B)

She dedicated it to her father!!!!:heart:

Charlotte's face looks different here..i guess it's because of the make up.

Oldie but goodie

By the artist Clarisse d'Arcimoles in 2010

474a3038cdb218cc1167d662f5c0ad2b.jpg

Source: 20 Projects (wayback machine)

Another oldie but goodie

charlotte_casiraghi_by_cass_bird_for_elle_france_1.jpg

Charlotte Casiraghi is photographed by Cass Bird

Source: Elle France via thecitizensoffashion.com

My comment: I love her hair like this.

Charlotte Casiraghi in the words of Carine Roitfeld

Grazia: How do you find the latest issue of Vogue with Charlotte Casiraghi on the cover?

Carine Roitfeld: Charlotte, it's been two years since I tracked her, that I had lunch with her to try to convince her, but she hesitated ...

Grazia: Why?

Carine Roitfeld: She is very shy, she protects herself a lot, she is a socialite, but much more serious than the others, she's not a light person. She texted me to apologize for not doing it with me.

Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassan arrive at the Cesar Film Awards 2018 at Salle Pleyel on March 2, 2018 in Paris, France.
JbmPU5h.jpg

zimbio​

IT seems like this year Charlotte is beginning it by being a little more daring than usual. I have been feeling a helluva lot of confidence from her recently. I think that has something to do with it.

Charlotte has written a book (« Archipel des passions ») in collaboration with her former philosophy professor, Robert Maggiori. she talks about it here=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhUwk1vC5yI

here too=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n8S_SL_Ic4

Awe I guess you overlooked my posts about it, but at least you know now!
I bought the book. I saw on The Royal Forums that some are criticizing her being "pretentious" and writing a book even though she only has a License in philosophy. I think that is a fallacy. I'm also keen on philosophy and I read it a lot, and I talk about it a lot, despite not having a degree in it, so I think it's wrong to judge a person's aptitude on the subject based on what piece of paper they have from an academic institution. Also, Charlotte is exposing herself of the greatest minds in the field, is talking and engaging with them all the time, and I consider her as extremely well-read, so much more up on the current reading than I am! Besides all that, she and Robert have written this very much in the mode of "student and teacher," so I do not see anything pretentious about it at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sensitiveyoungman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->