Charlotte Casiraghi

Is Princess Caroline still married to Ernst August? we never see them together...

Still married, but estranged since 2010. Last photos of them together was at the Monaco jumping that summer. They sold their house in Mée-sur-Seine (on the perimeters of Fontainebleau forest) and Caroline moved year-round back to Monaco, put Alexandra in school in Monaco. Ernst had previously been trying to be more healthy, but he had an affair, and after the break with Caroline, he shacked up with a mistress near Charlotte's age (I don't know, a brothel model?), went back to drinking heavily and smoking like a chimney. He had a stroke or something not long ago, Caroline visited him, and it was said she tried to help him but he didn't want her help.... He has since broken off with the mistress (the brothel model) but his troubles don't stop there. His sons and the other board members of the Duke of Cumberland Foundation (which owns all the family properties in Germany and Austria) voted to expel him from the board. This is why he refused to attend either son's wedding. The tabloids tried to say that it was because he disapprove of his elder son's wife, but that makes little sense: I think it's more the financial dispute. He is suing his sons to be again on the board of the foundation and have a say in the properties.

I understand that they are separated but why are they still legally married? Why don't they divorce? Is it because Princess Caroline wants to keep her title?
Ernst was present yesterday at his son's wedding. Alexandra and Piere were also there, but there are no pictures of Charlotte...

I understand that they are separated but why are they still legally married? Why don't they divorce? Is it because Princess Caroline wants to keep her title?
Ernst was present yesterday at his son's wedding. Alexandra and Piere were also there, but there are no pictures of Charlotte...

oh wow, I missed it. I did not realize Christian had already his religious wedding. It's nice that Ernst was there. I hope that he can resolve this dispute he has with his sons, if not already, because it seems like a crazy thing for them to fight over. If he dies and they are fighting over control of the foundation, it will be on his sons' hearts forever that they wasted the precious time.

As to why Caroline and Ernst do not divorce, it is a mystery to us all. So she keeps her title? Maybe. Financial reasons? Maybe. Or it could be because of Alexandra, who knows. Maybe Caroline doesn't want to do anything to put her inheritance at risk, although I'm not sure how that could happen, but anything is possible.

Ok, thank you for the informations.

March 12, 2018 - Charlotte and Robert Maggiori at the Europe 1 radio station in Paris

tumblr_p5qrtgr1HT1vf1olko5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5qrtgr1HT1vf1olko8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5qrx2lbQC1vf1olko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5qrx2lbQC1vf1olko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5qrx2lbQC1vf1olko5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5qrx2lbQC1vf1olko3_1280.jpg

beautifulcharlotte.tumblr.com

Huh :huh: Who even knew that 'brothel model' was a job. What does this really mean ... a peep show? On second thought, perhaps I don't want to be enlightened.

Poor Caroline was never much of a picker, was she. You would think you could count on a fellow royal to at least behave himself in public, but this has to be some of the worst behavior from anyone ever.

She's divorced twice before, so surely she has nothing against it. Perhaps she doesn't want to marry again.

I may be wrong, but as far as I know she never got divorced, so maybe that's actually the point. Her second husband died, her first marriage was annulled, which is what influential Catholic people do when a divorce might affect their reputation. Are there any more previous husbands?

Btw Charlotte was at the rose ball (rose? The one on March...) wearing saint laurent, see Anthony's Instagram.

She looked great, as she hasn't in a long time... The dress was very appropiate for her height and body-shape.

I may be wrong, but as far as I know she never got divorced, so maybe that's actually the point. Her second husband died, her first marriage was annulled, which is what influential Catholic people do when a divorce might affect their reputation. Are there any more previous husbands?

Btw Charlotte was at the rose ball (rose? The one on March...) wearing saint laurent, see Anthony's Instagram.

It was actually divorced once, later annulled, then widowed, and the children of that marriage officially legitimized. From her Wiki:

The couple divorced, childless, on 9 October 1980. In 1992, the Roman Catholic Church granted the princess a canonical declaration of nullity.

I don't like this look at all...Caroline was the best dressed imo.

Charlotte Casiraghi at the Launch of Mont Blanc's ‘Le Petit Prince’ Collection in NYC | April 4, 2018

beautifulcharlotte

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunamessner
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->