Charlotte Casiraghi

tumblr_p7000gN0yy1untn06o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7000gN0yy1untn06o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7000gN0yy1untn06o3_1280.jpg

beautifulcharlotte.tumblr.com

In the latest pictures she actually looks pregnant...

Still married, but estranged since 2010. Last photos of them together was at the Monaco jumping that summer. They sold their house in Mée-sur-Seine (on the perimeters of Fontainebleau forest) and Caroline moved year-round back to Monaco, put Alexandra in school in Monaco. Ernst had previously been trying to be more healthy, but he had an affair, and after the break with Caroline, he shacked up with a mistress near Charlotte's age (I don't know, a brothel model?), went back to drinking heavily and smoking like a chimney. He had a stroke or something not long ago, Caroline visited him, and it was said she tried to help him but he didn't want her help.... He has since broken off with the mistress (the brothel model) but his troubles don't stop there. His sons and the other board members of the Duke of Cumberland Foundation (which owns all the family properties in Germany and Austria) voted to expel him from the board. This is why he refused to attend either son's wedding. The tabloids tried to say that it was because he disapprove of his elder son's wife, but that makes little sense: I think it's more the financial dispute. He is suing his sons to be again on the board of the foundation and have a say in the properties.

Wow, that's definitely a juicy bit of info! I don't get why Caroline goes with Princess of Hanover still, perhaps because she's still married to Ernst?

Also, why is Charlotte not a princess "title"? Is it because her father wasn't a royal?

Yes, i think it's because her father wasn't a royal, Charlene is also a commoner but her children both have titles.
Monaco still has macho laws, for example Prince Albert has 2 legitimate children (a girl and a boy) although the girl was born before, the boy is actually the next ruler of Monaco.
Besides, Prince Albert himself is younger than his siter Princess Caroline but he's the reigning monarch.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_p7grh77mwq1vf1olko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7grh77mwq1vf1olko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7grh77mwq1vf1olko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7grh77mwq1vf1olko4_1280.jpg

beautifulcharlotte.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte Casiraghi is the Face of Saint Laurent Fall 2018 Collection

designscene

Even if she already was the face of Gucci and already did fashion ads, I didn't expect her doing ads for Saint Laurent at all, but she looks good in them.

I'm not surprised to see her working with Saint Laurent, she often wears their clothes nowadays..

'Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination' Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City - May 7, 2018

1525776909-carlota-1525771154.jpg

1525776914-charlotte-casiraghi-charlotte-gainsbourg-kate-moss-amber-valletta-anthony-vaccarello-mica-arganaraz-and-anja-rubik-1525772650.jpg

harpersbazaar.com

both the dress and the chunky boots are not her style at all... She looks good but very much out of place...

The two Charlotte's got lumped with the most hideous dresses and shoes. And it's a shame that Charlotte looks the same age as Gainsbourg, Moss and Valetta with that styling.

This dress is acceptable to me, but please burn those boots ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->