Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

I think the small Paddington is a lovely bag, if it's large enough for everything you need to carry. I love all their colors and the leather in all of their Paddy's is to die for and, of course, extremely sturdy. I don't like logo bags so I'd never go for the Fendi - in all leather, yes - but that's very large and very pricey. Do you need a bag that large??? If you don't, I'd choose the Paddington :smile:

NONO......the fendi spy is not on sale.... i meant it was for sale!!! kekekeke sorry... i got the measurements for the small paddy and it is roomy enough.... cause its just like my classique balenciaga.... its just that the fendi was also available so it got me thinking... i wish i could afford a all leather fendi spy bag but its so expensive.... me a shopoholic so i need $$ to buy other goodies!!!
thanks

Ive got a question.... How do you girls take care of your silverado's?

Do you always put paper in it, for it to not lose its shape, and close it in the dustbag after use? Like it says on the instructions?

I do that and kinda feeling silly over-protective of it... I want to know if I am the only one?

Or do you simply don't feel the need of putting it in dustbag, and just leave it out..?

Any comments would be appreciated.:flower:

well if i know i'm going to use it every day i'm okay with leaving it out. but otherwise i stuff it and put it in the dustbag... i'm used doing that with all of my bags though

Have you had your Silverado for long do you feel it has lost some of it's shape?

Nice new avatar:flower:

I stuff bags that need stuffing, like the silverado. I keep all of my bags in their protective dustbags unless I'm using a bag for several days in a row. My silverado hasn't lost it's shape at all, although I am careful not to cram it too full of junk :wink: when I carry it and I've used my brown alot. I'll give it a rest over the summer, though and use the beige one or gold one. Don't feel silly....these bags will last us for years if we take care of them!!

naw.. thank you for your answer:flower:

Makes me see I am not the only one..:lol:

I finally got my brown Silverado!! :buzz:

The export quota for luisaviaroma is to be lifted in June and they will send the bag to me then.

A brown Silverado..Wow..I am really happy...:woot:

Now..I am wondering if I should get a gold one, but I think I am being too greedy.

Besides my boyfriend is really angry with how much I spend on bags but these babies are so hard to come by...

Is it really necessary to stuff most handbags? Especially for the Silverado?

Most of the time I just keep them in their dustbags and that's about it.

Wow! congrats Chiangsi! Hope you get your bag soon ^_^ The brown doesnt sound as rare as everyone is making them out to be. Regarding stuffing bags, I dont have a silverado, but with my designer bags I always stuff them back when I store them away.

Luisaviaroma

Oooooo...chiangsi...CONGRATULATIONS!!! :clap:

What is involved in the purchasing process over the phone?
Did you call them up directly to purchase with your credit card no. via the telephone?
Do they have a Gold Medium?

I've finally decided on a Gold Medium :heart: ..only to find out that London & Paris stores only have the Large!!! NO Mediums at all!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

The Large is definitely way too big for me! I'm on my way to giving up on these bags if I can't get a Gold Medium.... :(

What do you guys thinking of this Tan Silverado ..I Know it's not as nice as phyton one.
But any opinion would be appreciated.

klow-chloe' said:
What do you guys thinking of this Tan Silverado ..I Know it's not as nice as phyton one.
But any opinion would be appreciated.

GORGEOUS!!! Is it from the next Fall/Winter 06 season OR current Spring/Summer 05?

meowmix said:
have you tried monte carlo, hong kong...?

Hmmmmm...didn't think of that :blush: ...will give it a try and see how it goes...Thanks, meowmix!!! :P

baghag21 said:
GORGEOUS!!! Is it from the next Fall/Winter 06 season OR current Spring/Summer 05?

Current Spring/Summer. It 's suppose to be tan colour but I don't know why the pic. is too orangey.

chiangsi, conrats. You must be soooo happy:D

The bag in the picture of the bag is not my style at all, I would never buy it.

I think you problaby can get nicer colour than that, in leather.

It does seem a bit orangy as well. Like it's been over-tanned:P

good luck, klow!! i've called both those locations and they've been very kind, esp in hong kong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->