Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

chiangsi1980 said:
I just called Chloe NYC and the sa there told me the gold medium costs $1950 (not inclusive of sales tax)

pucci_mama, vintage_princess, baghag: thanks for sharing the joy!! :woot:

Baghag: Chloe NYC currently has the gold medium, black, green and rose in stock. But I don't think they ship overseas.

With regards to my brown bag, I didn't purchase it over the phone, but ordered it online at the luisaviaroma website.

However they are now facing an export quota on python so I will only get my brown silverado in June.

As for phone orders, the Chloe store in NYC will fax/email a form over to you where you have to fill in your particulars like credit card details plus attach a photocopy of the front and back of your credit card and fax it back to them.

Good luck, baghag, klow-chloe'...hope you'll get your bags soon!! :flower:

Thanks chiansi:flower: :flower: :flower: . I hope I'll find one soon.:unsure: If you are getting your brown silverado in June. Will they be charging to your cc within 25 days after you placed the order?

NM.com is taking pre-orders of the natural and pewter python mediums with an expected ship date of 4/18/05.

baghag21 said:
meeyowsa...I'll be one of the potential desperado to get my hands on your Gold Medium Silverado should you decide to sell.... :woot: :blush:..(down on hands & knees... :rolleyes: )

I will definitely let you know -- where are you located?

klow-chloe' said:
Thanks chiansi:flower: :flower: :flower: . I hope I'll find one soon.:unsure: If you are getting your brown silverado in June. Will they be charging to your cc within 25 days after you placed the order?

Yup, my cc has already been charged.

My situation is kinda unique in the sense that the bag was sold to me online without knowledge of the export quota.

So I have already paid for the bag, it's mine and they will send it out to me in June once they get the go-ahead.

Chloe started taking down names for fall/winter bags. I say it that way because your name is put on a list with no guarantee you'll get one. I asked for a python silverado in indigo....I haven't liked any "colored" pythons and here's hoping I'll like this one. I also asked for the Paddington in Khaki which is a neutral green. They're also going to have a bronze metallic python silverado for fall (I passed cause I have the gold). Just call the NY boutique. I'll probably keep in touch with my local SA at NM in case the NY location falls through.

chiangsi1980 said:
Yup, my cc has already been charged.

My situation is kinda unique in the sense that the bag was sold to me online without knowledge of the export quota.

So I have already paid for the bag, it's mine and they will send it out to me in June once they get the go-ahead.

Thanks for the info you're lucky girl... congrat.:clap: Do you know whether Chloe will produce other brown phyton for summer?? I really like the brown colour. I guess now it's might be to late to get the spring collection one.

handbagbabe said:
Chloe started taking down names for fall/winter bags. I say it that way because your name is put on a list with no guarantee you'll get one. I asked for a python silverado in indigo....I haven't liked any "colored" pythons and here's hoping I'll like this one. I also asked for the Paddington in Khaki which is a neutral green. They're also going to have a bronze metallic python silverado for fall (I passed cause I have the gold). Just call the NY boutique. I'll probably keep in touch with my local SA at NM in case the NY location falls through.

handbagbabe for the fall/winter bags are they going to have the phyton in brown?? Thankyou

klow-chloe, the SA I spoke with didn't mention a brown in python but they will offer a brown leather silverado.

Hi There...This is my 1st post...I have been lurking this thread for quite some time and decided to finally sign up...:D

I just love chloe python bag and will be getting my medium python bag in brown this coming week, I reserved one at Chloe boutique in Bahrain, and the SA told me that the shipments for the python bags will be coming this Monday - they will be getting the brown in medium and Gold in Large, they also have the tote silverado..I was able to talk with Lina - the owner/manager of the SAcoche (chloe) boutique, and she's giving me tax free and discount for the purse. I am just so excited about this. I have been looking for this purse and called different chloe boutiques and HAh!

I think they don't have a waiting list for the python bags there, so if anyone's looking for it, i suggest you go and call the Bahrain boutique.:D

And this would be our little secret, I got a tip from a friend of mine that the chloe bags for the next season will have like "horse" charms and everything, there will be new colors for the paddington and silverado, there will be new "yummy" bags coming in - the pictures are not yet up on the chloe site nor at net-a-porter, i'll post pictures of the said bags once i got her email.:wink:

chiangsi...thanks for the Chloe, NY tip!! Oooo...I feel so excited for you and your new Brown Silverado baby... :woot:

meeyowsa...I am in KL, Malaysia. However my shipping address is in Singapore, which is a good friend's place, as the postal system here has a long history of losing postal items. :doh:

handbagbabe...thanks for the info on the new fall/winter silverados!!:flower: I do not feel so bad now if I'm unable to get my hands on a Gold Medium. There is hope yet with the bronze metallic...have you seen pictures of it? Did the SA mention when the bags will be in store? :blush:

I think there's a picture of it in UK Glamour, March '05 edition, which was mentioned by some London socialite, Tara- something, as one of her "it" items for the new season.

B]glamcouture...[/B]Chloe, Bahrain will ship out internationally? Hmmm...what are the prices like after tax refund? If I get one from US, the price difference is substantially higher than Europe's prices where there is tax refund too. For me, the price of a Gold Medium from US is the price of a Gold Large from London/Paris... :shock:

I am wondering if it's worth paying the USD500 (+/- 10%) extra for what I would pay for in Europe? :unsure: Either way I'll not be able to walk into a shop and buy it directly from them. From US or Europe, I'll still have to depend on friends to forward them to me.:blush: Should I continue to pursue a Gold Medium or get my name on the waitlist early for the fall/winter '06 silverados? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Baghag,

Bahrain boutique will ship internationally, the medium python costs $1600-$1700 (tax free)...:D

they will have brown python silverado in medium and gold python silverado in large size...they will also get paddingtons i just don't know if the paddingtons are reserved for other people already:D

Regarding the new colors and style for the next season, I'm still waiting for the pics of the purses...but hey, to be sure, just put your name on the waiting list..

Last edited by a moderator:
um you still have to pay duties aside from local taxes. there's no way a manager can exempt you from international import duties unless they try to declare it under $20. and for a python bag, goodness it's gonna be much more than 10% and it may get held up by fish and wildlife or whatever.

Does anyone know if Chloe London will be stocking the Gold Medium anytime in the near future?

Till date, they have only the Large. They have been very vague about whether they will be getting the Medium. I am just wondering if US gets the Medium, why wouldn't London get the Gold Medium as well as they have Mediums in every other colour! :unsure: My sis-in-law will be in London in June and she can get one for me!!!! :clap: :clap:

Could their vagueness be because they want to sell off the Large ones first since they know that the Medium size is more popular and affordable than the Large and hence will have no problem selling out?

meowmix said:
um you still have to pay duties aside from local taxes. there's no way a manager can exempt you from international import duties unless they try to declare it under $20. and for a python bag, goodness it's gonna be much more than 10% and it may get held up by fish and wildlife or whatever.

HI meowmix,

I really don't know about the int'l import duties...i should've asked her..thanks for the input meowmix..:wink:

^ no prob, glamcouture... also, how are you gonna get a brown PYTHON bag into California? they have to declare the makeup of the bag on the customs form... they'd definitely catch that. all of my shipments from abroad with just Leather handbags have been stopped before and they've had to contact me regarding its contents and nature...
^^ baghag, I've been told that Chloe London has the most stock of all the Chloe boutiques, especially with handbags. But I suppose the different buyers choose different things... Maybe try speaking to different salespeople? I get mixed information a lot of the time as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->