Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

meeyowsa said:
medium natural Silverado at Bergdorf's -- get it now!!!

Oh no, wrong colour:o What about the other brown you posted.. Where to get ...thanks.

sugar...Thanks heaps for the photo of the Rose Medium! :flower: Looks awesome! The girl in the photo (not sure if that's you, sugar :blush:) looks tall and the Medium looks fairly big on her. I am only 5'3" and considering a Large. Maybe a Medium may be more appropriate... :unsure:

handbagbabe...Thanks so much for your recommendation! :flower: Agree that Brown will be a good 1st silverado (if ever I can even get to the 2nd one..) but the waitlists are long everywhere for the Brown. :( Can see why you consider the Gold a "natural" bag as it can pass off as a beigy/yellowish bag. But currently most stores seem to be only getting the the Large Gold... :unsure:

pucci_mama & style101...yes, yes, yes...it does sound like I am more inclined to the Gold Silverado, isn't it??? :lol: :heart:

style101...Fabulous bag you have there!! :mrgreen: :clap: Can imagine that the bag looks heaps better in real life than in the photos! Actually I am very sure that ALL the Silverados look fabulous, even the Rose & Green!

pucci_mama...Fantastic customization of your bag! :clap: The baby probably never left your side since you got it! I can imagine that I would want to carry mine constantly :heart: , if I can finally get hold of one, if only to ensure maximum usage while minimising the usage per day cost. :lol:

Does anyone who is about 5'3" or more petite own a Large Silverado? If there is, would you mind posting a pic or two?:blush: Would like to see the "tiny girl, big bag" combination before I commit to one... ^_^

baghag, i think it's gonna lok a little duffle-y on you... i spotted a pic of jeisa chiminazzo with a large one and it looked almost duffle-y

Where did you fint that picture meowminx? I would like to se it. As beeing petite myself I love big bags.

And it doesn not look stupid on Ashley Olse when she carryes that big white balenciaga:P

Baghag, jml2, and handbagbabe thanks for your compliments your making me blush:blush: :flower:

pucci, it's in the Jeisa chiminazzo thread in supporting cast... she's like backstage at some show :smile:

Is it these ones?B)

She is gorgeus, but i think that sometimes big bags on models can look wrong.. The thing is that they are uber skinny, so it makes them seem so tiny and fragile.

Also this is the leather version which I think looks bigger anyways..:innocent:

^ when she is sitting down there, that is mine opinion of how the gold would look on a tiny person:smile:

hm it isn't those...maybe it's under model candids or models eating ...eek! but the one i saw was of a large python one

Could you post picture of it meowminx?

I thougt I did good... in finding it:unsure: :innocent:

aaghhh i just had it... well, it's in the first page of model candids

I think I found it.:D :wink:

hmm... It does look better in gold, when it's big.

And the one that I saw wasen't this duffel-y I't could be the x-large version?:huh:

I know that the Chloe ad bag in neutral was a x-large one.

I did like it in gold, I do not like it there.

Anyways, here it is.:flower:

Thanks meowmix for the info & pucci_mama for your hardwork at searching for the pic of Jeisa... :flower: Appreciate it heaps, heaps, heaps!!!

I must say that its...erm...rather :sick: looking... :blush: ...sorry..but that enormous Brown python does not look good on her at all!!! There is an X-Large Silverado?!?! :shock: Saw the natural one in the ad that pucci_mama is talking about and it did not look that big or bad.

Oh dear...if it does not look too good on a gorgeous, tall, thin model, what hope does a mere mortal like me have with a Large? :cry: Hmmmm...if pucci_mama is right with the XL-size on Jeisa, then I may have hope yet.. :unsure:

um i don't think there's such thing as an "x large"... there's just a small, medium (standard size) and a large (the one in the ads)

hmm... The store manager of Chloe' London who deals with stocking in France as well. Told me that that bag was an x-large one made just for the ad.

I don't know, I am just telling what she told me. And I tink it makes sense since the ad bag really is huge.:unsure:

She could be wrong though...

hmm... The store manager of Chloe' London who deals with stocking in France as well.

She was the one who told me that that bag was an x-large one made just for the ad.

And that there is made to certain V.I.P's but.. she could be wrong.

Anyways, that's where I get my sources from.

Whoa, that's one big bag in that pic.....I'd never go for that in a bag that is basically barrel-shaped. The medium is 15" wide, large is 18" - the 15" is BIG enough for me. I am 5ft 3in and the large would just overwhelm me. I am loving that natural....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->