Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

Large Python Brown Silverado

I would love to get one of the original large brown silverado like Kierston Dunst holds in the ad. It seems more uniform in color than the brown skins I see now which are striped. Where can I get an older one at the best price?

meowmix said:
^ no prob, glamcouture... also, how are you gonna get a brown PYTHON bag into California? they have to declare the makeup of the bag on the customs form... they'd definitely catch that. all of my shipments from abroad with just Leather handbags have been stopped before and they've had to contact me regarding its contents and nature...
^^ baghag, I've been told that Chloe London has the most stock of all the Chloe boutiques, especially with handbags. But I suppose the different buyers choose different things... Maybe try speaking to different salespeople? I get mixed information a lot of the time as well.

That's what i have to ask - I'm not familiar with all those import duties and stuffs. Thanks again meowmix, you've been very helpful:D :heart:

obsessed said:
I would love to get one of the original large brown silverado like Kierston Dunst holds in the ad. It seems more uniform in color than the brown skins I see now which are striped. Where can I get an older one at the best price?

Which ad?:huh:

Kirsten Dunst has the MEDIUM brown silverado, and the old browns are very hard to et hold off..

klow-chloe' said:
Thanks for the info you're lucky girl... congrat.:clap: Do you know whether Chloe will produce other brown phyton for summer?? I really like the brown colour. I guess now it's might be to late to get the spring collection one.

If I recall correctly, the two-tone python was for Spring 05. I believe there is another brown for Summer 05 which is a darker brown compared to the original, older brown.

I hope you'll be able to find your brown silverado. Alternatively, you'll may also like to try your name on the wait-lists for Chloe London.... :flower:

klow-chloe' said:
Thanks for the info you're lucky girl... congrat.:clap: Do you know whether Chloe will produce other brown phyton for summer?? I really like the brown colour. I guess now it's might be to late to get the spring collection one.

If I recall correctly, I believe the 2-tone brown Silverado was for spring 05. There's suppose to be a darker brown for summer 05, which is a different shade of brown from the older, original brown.

I hope you get lucky and find a brown silverado..but I think it's hard to get one from Chloe NYC. Maybe it would be safer to put your name down on the waitlist for the silveradoes in Fall/Winter... :flower:

^^ baghag, I've been told that Chloe London has the most stock of all the Chloe boutiques, especially with handbags. But I suppose the different buyers choose different things... Maybe try speaking to different salespeople? I get mixed information a lot of the time as well.[/QUOTE]

Will certainly try that and see how it goes!!! Thanks!! :flower:

Chiangsi-Thanks for the info.:flower::flower: You've been very helpfull. I will try my name on the waiting lists for Fall/Winter hope I could get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
klow-chloe' said:
What do you guys thinking of this Tan Silverado ..I Know it's not as nice as phyton one.
But any opinion would be appreciated.

where did you get this picture? I saw a brown Silverado tote at Neiman's today and it wasn't orange at all -- more like a light chocolate brown. pretty. and with leather not satin stitching -- yay! but the leather is totally different from the original bags -- more like a lambskin than the saddle leather.

meeyowsa said:
where did you get this picture? I saw a brown Silverado tote at Neiman's today and it wasn't orange at all -- more like a light chocolate brown. pretty. and with leather not satin stitching -- yay! but the leather is totally different from the original bags -- more like a lambskin than the saddle leather.

I got the pic from NAP they will be getting large in white and tan but I don't know when. Probably comming soon if the colour is not too orangey I probably considering of getting one. I will check the NM for the one you mentioned thanks.:flower:

don't bother -- they're already spoken for. so NAP is getting the large size? that's surprising.

pucci_mama said:
Which ad?:huh:

Kirsten Dunst has the MEDIUM brown silverado, and the old browns are very hard to et hold off..

that's funny -- Kirsten Dunst has become like an informal spokeswoman for the bag. she should get a commission!

meeyowsa said:
don't bother -- they're already spoken for. so NAP is getting the large size? that's surprising.

meeyowsa - you've seen the bag at NM not from the website right because I want to see the picture if there is on the online store- thanks.

klow-chloe' said:
meeyowsa - you've seen the bag at NM not from the website right because I want to see the picture if there is on the online store- thanks.

that's correct -- I saw the bag (bags actually -- they had two) at the store. the tote has been available on the website but only in pink and with the satin stitching.

What is a Silverado TOTE? Is that the Large size?

If Chloe London is the store with the most stock/range, why don't they have the leather silverados? From the info in this thread, it appears that US has the most stock i.e. Gold Medium, calf leather silverados, small size etc... London doesn't seem to be receiving any of the calf leather ones nor Gold Mediums... :unsure:

no, the tote is an entirely different bag. looks like the regular silverado but is taller and has an open not zip top. neiman's and bergdorf's carry them on occasion on their websites. I'll try to find a pic.

the stocking question is tricky -- it totally depends on supply, demand and location location location. for ex, when I was in Neimans today I had my paddington and the sales women were all over me -- oh my god, where did you get it, how did you get it. they were shocked to hear that I found one at bloomingdales -- no waitlist, no special connection. the list for paddingtons at this neimans is over 60 people. yet I'm number 2 at the saks in beverly hills and I only called a month ago. when I called the chicago saks a month ago they had no waitlist! and i found a gold silverado at nordstrom, just sittin there. go figure.

here's the tote:

e3_2.JPG

It is very close to the photos, the color of the bag is really stunning, I just love it. That's why right now, I'm having second thoughts whether or not buy the medium python brown bag that I reserved ( the SA told me that their shipments will be a little late, so the bag will arrive at their store next Monday) or just borrow my mom's tote and save up for the birkin bag. B) :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->