Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

hello
wow i have been having the hardest time trying to track one of these silverados... thank goodness for this forum. its been helpful...i've called Chloe London and they said they have a long waitlist and didn't put my name down and i called stores in the states but no luck.... does anybody have any good suggestions?? i just want a med brown leather silverado...........does anybody have pics of the new colors??? thanks

Blythe, I hope you get this in time.. your pm box is full but that brown one from the second pm is the right one. It's 1970 before tax and shipping

Hi Girls,

Here are the pics of the new Silverado python my friend have just forwarded them to me.
Your views and opinion please :smile:

has anyone else bought the new leather silverado? I just got mine and can't get over how different the leather is. it's not the original vintage saddle leather but something more like lambskin. can't decide if I like.

hmm...im not sure if i like the new silverado colors or not. I think i wil have to see close up pics. At first i thought they were fakes..!

Chiangsi, you lucky girl!^_^ I wanted to get the gold python but got talked out of it by my bf :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
vintage_princess said:
hmm...im not sure if i like the new silverado colors or not. I think i wil have to see close up pics. At first i thought they were fakes..!

ditto..me no likey

I too thought the tan one was fake. the other one looks more "real" but I still don't like it -- what color is that supposed to be?

meeyowsa said:
I too thought the tan one was fake. the other one looks more "real" but I still don't like it -- what color is that supposed to be?

It is dark brown and tan.:flower: I'm not sure whether I should get one the pictures don't look that good:(

these bags have remained in fashion for longer than i thought they would.....:innocent:

Hi - I've been following along on this board and appreciate all of the helpful information people have posted. I'm posting a question for the first time because I just put my name on the wait list at Chloe NY for the large dark brown python silverado - but am not thrilled, at first glance, :blink: with the pictures of the new bags that were just posted. I was hoping the new brown would be more like the old brown. Does anyone else have pictures of the new silverados? Thanks in advance.

cougess said:
Hi - I've been following along on this board and appreciate all of the helpful information people have posted. I'm posting a question for the first time because I just put my name on the wait list at Chloe NY for the large dark brown python silverado - but am not thrilled, at first glance, :blink: with the pictures of the new bags that were just posted. I was hoping the new brown would be more like the old brown. Does anyone else have pictures of the new silverados? Thanks in advance.

Hi did you try searching on ebay for reference? Some ebay sellers are selling the new brown color. :wink:

If any of you guys are interested, I went into the Chloe boutique in Paris earlier today and they had the large black, large brown, and large gold python silverado in the store. Also I think a brown medium python in the window. Whatever you do don't go for the gold silverado on display there - serious concerns about the quality and durability of the python skin - black definitely apparent.

michieco said:
Hi did you try searching on ebay for reference? Some ebay sellers are selling the new brown color. :wink:

there's someone selling the solid dark brown python (as opposed to the "new" lighter brown with the fading) who says that this color is available only in Europe -- is that true?

Who is selling the dark brown bag because I would be interested in getting one? Also the girl who wrote about the silverados in Paris-How much do they cost in Euros and do they have a large dark brown that is not stripey or faded but uniformly brown?

I guess out of all the pics posted for the Fall 05 collection, dark brown is still the prettiest.

The other colour looks kinda weird to me.....

YIKES! That color is way too dark. TH ebeauty of the original brown is that the scales seem to be the natural color of it... but on this one you can already tell how it's going to age...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modea930
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->