Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

Why do you think that the bag will not age well because of the dark brown color. How does this new color differ from the one that you like better?

What is the size of the large silverado python versus the medium ?

klow-chloe' said:
Hi Girls,

Here are the pics of the new Silverado python my friend have just forwarded them to me.
Your views and opinion please :smile:

I don't think i'm too crazy about this color. I don't like that the leather is so much darker than the python skin. this is what is to be expected in the fall?

meowmix said:
YIKES! That color is way too dark. TH ebeauty of the original brown is that the scales seem to be the natural color of it... but on this one you can already tell how it's going to age...

what do you mean by how it's going to age?

Definately shady - especially since this seller has had 4 negative feedbacks in the past month. This seller also has a green python silverado for sale that looks fake.

tallulahrocks said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63852&item=6758427235&rd=1

does this seem shady? private feedback? are these even real pix?

That auction (actually there are several of them by that seller) makes me so mad!

Their bags are fakes - they've been selling tons of them for months now. But now they're using pictures of a real bag obviously stolen from one of Leshent's auctions. (As far as I know, Leshent sells genuine merchandise.)

Their previous auctions have featured the same pictures over and over (no matter the auction or the color of the bag) of obviously "fake python". But now with the stolen real pictures, someone's bound to be fooled. It's really annoying. (Okay, rant over - LOL)

yeah that's what i thought. how scary. i'm thinking seriously about that dark brown one. i think it's lovely.

style101 said:
That auction (actually there are several of them by that seller) makes me so mad!

Their bags are fakes - they've been selling tons of them for months now. But now they're using pictures of a real bag obviously stolen from one of Leshent's auctions. (As far as I know, Leshent sells genuine merchandise.)

Their previous auctions have featured the same pictures over and over (no matter the auction or the color of the bag) of obviously "fake python". But now with the stolen real pictures, someone's bound to be fooled. It's really annoying. (Okay, rant over - LOL)

oh my! :angry::angry:

tallulahrocks said:
what do you mean by how it's going to age?

Well if you'll notice, the underside of these scales are a lighter brown and the outside is darker... once the scales start folding, it may have similar effect to the gold silverado, although maybe not as striking as it's just from dark dark brown to light brown

Has anyone been able to confirm that the pictures of the fall bags are real? (Note, I am not accusing anyone of deliberately posting fake pictures) The tan picture definately looks fake to me. Also, both bags just do not look "right" - I can't believe that the Chloe design team looked at those bags and thought they would sell....:unsure:

i see. isn't that just how these python bags are? because my best friend has the original brown one in a large and it's light underneath as well. :blush:

cougess said:
Has anyone been able to confirm that the pictures of the fall bags are real? (Note, I am not accusing anyone of deliberately posting fake pictures) The tan picture definately looks fake to me. Also, both bags just do not look "right" - I can't believe that the Chloe design team looked at those bags and thought they would sell....:unsure:

the tan looks fake to me too.

style101 said:

Im annoyed as well at fashion-4-less ebay seller..they sell obvious fakes, and i feel sorry for anyone who gets fooled! They stole the pics from the ebay seller ilovedsquared.

cougess said:

I'd love to know that too - maybe Klow-Chloe can tell us how her friend received these pictures? (Please note too that I'm not accusing anyone or saying they're fake either.) It's just that especially the Tan one somehow has an "off" look to it and I'd love to know if that's what the Fall Tan python is supposed to look like. If it is, I want to make sure I don't waitlist for it!

tallulahrocks said:
i see. isn't that just how these python bags are? because my best friend has the original brown one in a large and it's light underneath as well. :blush:

Yup, but I guess that the difference between the scales and the underside for the dark brown fall05 bag will be more striking than the original brown, as the fall05 brown is definitely darker than the original brown. Oh well, I still find the dark brown interesting..

That said, I am glad my gold silverado is holding up well, I have thrashed it about for 3 days and it's holding up well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkiZ
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->