Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

cougess said:
Has anyone been able to confirm that the pictures of the fall bags are real? (Note, I am not accusing anyone of deliberately posting fake pictures) The tan picture definately looks fake to me. Also, both bags just do not look "right" - I can't believe that the Chloe design team looked at those bags and thought they would sell....:unsure:

The pictures posted are real they are the bags which will be released in Fall. I agree that both pictures do not look 'good'. Check with Luisaviaroma that where the pictures came from. They sent to my friend and she sent them to me.

meowmix said:
YIKES! That color is way too dark. TH ebeauty of the original brown is that the scales seem to be the natural color of it... but on this one you can already tell how it's going to age...

Your original brown, the scales don't look natural to me imo. Most pythons don't have the skin in that colour. The one that look natural is the diamond natural python bag the rest are dying colour anyway. I don't think the dark brown is that bad either.:rolleyes:

Must agree that the tan python looks odd! :unsure: The proportions do not seem balanced. Perhaps its the angle that the photo was taken from. Photos do not do the bags justice. I do believe that they will look heaps better real life!!

The dark, dark brown from ebay is quite nice. Like dark chocolate :D !! Is that from the Summer '05 collection? Chloe NYC told me that the new Fall '06 collection dark brown will only be in-store in June/July '05...

Despite the negative feedback on the Gold Python, I'm still going for it!!! :woot: Hope I'll be as fortunate as handbagbabe and chiangsi, who got their bags in fabulous condition!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All leather / exotic skin bags are dyed one way or another. If not dyed, they will be seriously chemically treated to ensure that we are not toting around a dead animal in its primal form! The darker colours i.e. browns, black will always wear better than lighter or metallic colours. Kirsten and Nicole's pioneer brown Silverados are exhibiting darker shades due to wear. That's part of the appeal, isn't it?

Grill said:
If any of you guys are interested, I went into the Chloe boutique in Paris earlier today and they had the large black, large brown, and large gold python silverado in the store. Also I think a brown medium python in the window. Whatever you do don't go for the gold silverado on display there - serious concerns about the quality and durability of the python skin - black definitely apparent.

Thanks for the info, Grill!!! I hope the Gold I'm getting from NYC will not be in that condition!!!

Looks like Large is the most challenging size to use... :innocent:

I'm obsessing also. I can see myself wearing that dark brown bag which would be the most expensive bag that I have ever owned but I am seriously fixated on the idea.

i know obsessed... me too... the more i look at it the more i think :heart::heart::heart:. also if the fall 05 is indeed the one in the pictures that look fake than i am convincing myself that this brown is more and more the must have bag.

Talullahrocks-Lets find a dealer who will give us a better price for a package deal of 2. Maybe we can pool our orders with one dealer and getter better prices that way. I'm always thinking about getting a deal.

obsessed how i wish! but i don't think that is going to happen since i have never seen this color before on ebay!

this is the new dark brown for summer 2005 or fall 2005 I'm not sure and I mean a store

oh i see. yes but stores don't give deals! (unless you live in mexico). besides i have called every store in the us looking for a brown chloe python... no such luck. not even the two tone! now i have resorted to ebay!

are you looking for the 2 tone brown now? I am also considering it if the pictures posted are of the fall bags ....

cougess i don't like the two tone bags at all. i just don't know what chloe was thinking they fugly IMO.

klow, i meant natural that i feel it doesn't look as dyed as the others that are showing two tones on the scales themselves. of COURSE the NATURAL diamond will look more snakey and natural that an all brown python :rolleyes:. and with the darkening of nicole and kirstens bag... that's more the leather than the pythons... i think thyey're using a diff leather now.

I woke up this morning after going to sleep thinking Get the Dark Brown Silverado for 26 something plus tax and after I was fully awake the next morning a creepy feeling started to set in "What are you crazy all that money for a bag but I immediately told that annoying self that if I'm lucky enough to find that bag and the SA wants to sell it to me well you know the rest...................................................I DESERVE IT AND LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkiZ
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->